tuscl

Asians in South Florida

Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:51 PM
Hello everyone. Anyone know which clubs in South Florida in Miami or nearby has the most Asian women? Thanks!

17 comments

• sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I don't think any S FL club features Asian women. Black, Spanish or white is one thing but not Asian. Basic logic of the bigger the club the more likely some Asians being there. I see you reviewed Tootsies, that is your best bet.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Ask Papi.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Ask Clubber. He'll know if any body does.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    deejay, If you find one, PLEASE let me know! I was lucky many years ago to find my Asian ATF. Never seen anything close. Best I can do is exotic appearing South American hotties.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I'm curious too, I may hit up Florida this spring.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    As others have said, they aren't that common. I've seen maybe 5-6 different Asian chicks at Solid Gold in Oakland Park in the past couple months. You can check their stripclubsonline site and they've got pictures of their entertainers to browse. The filter doesn't work, so don't get discouraged if you filter by Asian and it comes up empty. You can browse through and see them though. You can also watch the stage a bit and see if they're actually there that day. I don't recall seeing any up the street at Pure Platinum, but they've also got the online thing and its really nearby if you don't find what you like at one you can mosey on over to the other. As far as other options, Tootsies & Scarlett's tend to have sheer numbers on their side. They both regularly have 100+ girls in the place (busier nights, not every night), so one of them is bound to be Asian. Scarlett's is much more diverse but doesn't have the # of girls Tootsies does. I'd put your chances about the same at both places, but if you find one at Tootsies she's probably higher mileage while the ones at Scarlett's are likely to be hotter but comparatively tame. They're about 15 minutes apart and cover is around $10 at both places, so the investment to check both isn't that high. Cheetah Hallendale is just up the street from Scarlett's (2 blocks) so you can also stop in there and check too. I rarely go there, so I can't comment on much else other than it being there. Unfortunately Tootsies and Scarlett's have a reputation for lying about dancers being there so you can't rely on the answer if you call and ask.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Dolfan, Not going to Tootsie's or Scarlett's often, I can't disagree with your statement. When I do go, it is in the afternoon, and I know evenings are much better for dancers. Anyway, in all the times I've been to them, I've seen one Asian dancer at Tootsie's. I saw her walking around as I was about to leave. Decided to hit the restroom and check her out after I came out. She was gone. My mistake, but I was leaving anyway. Were I sure I could count on a few at either, I'd certainly make the trek up there. :)
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Clubber (& OP), I guess I should clarify, I'm not saying every time I've been to Tootsies or Scarlett's I've seen one or more Asian strippers. I generally don't care about race, but the Asians do tend to stand out in the sea of Latina's. I'd say about 20% of my daytime visits to Tootsies I've noticed one, with nighttime up over 50%. Far from certainty. At Scarlett's I can't really comment on percentages, they don't stand out as much due to the greater diversity there. I have seen and spoken to a couple of the Solid Gold ones, and I've spent maybe a total of 3 hours in there in the past 4-5 months so I'd tend to think they're not that uncommon. Maybe the hiring manager has a thing for Asians too. The truth is: there isn't a lot of Asians down here, Civi's or strippers. If you're making a trip somewhere to see them I'd recommend Toronto. They're all over the place & there's no shortage of extra friendly clubs near the airport.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not much else can be added than what Clubber & Dolfan have stated. It seems than in general; not matter what the area; Asians are not very common in SCs. South FL in general does not have a very big Asian community/population; so your chances are slimmer than other major areas/cities. Miami-Dade county is the biggest county in So. FL (and in the entire state of FL) – but the Cubans have driven everyone out including the Anglos LOL. One’s chances of finding better dancer diversity is probably in the Broward and Palm Beach county clubs where there is more population diversity to begin with. Miami clubs are Latina central. IME Scarlett’s has a bit better diversity than Tootsies (Scarlett’s is in southern Broward county a bit passed the Miami-Dade county line).
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, Interestingly, some years ago, in the area I live, the demographics were white at the top, then Asian. I was shocked to learn this as I never see them. Guess I hang out in the wong places.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I have a question-Is there a Brasilian population in So Fl? The reason why I'm asking is that Brasil has the second largest Japanese population(after Japan). Any of these Japanese-Brasilians around?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There are a lot of Latin Americans in So. FL and with Brazil being in Latin America; … So there are a good # of Brazilians in South FL – I think Miami Beach has a fair # of Brazilian residents since Brazilians seem to like the coast/beach. Oddly enough I don’t think I’ve met too many Brazilian dancers; at least that I know off; although I have met a few down here – and nope – have not seen/come-across any Jap/Brazilian folks.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As far as South American dancers in S. Florida, I seem to find more from Colombia than any other country.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-I second that observation. I've known enough Venezuelan & Colombian chicks. Sex is a comodity in those countries.
  • deejaymedstu
    10 years ago
    Thanks everyone! I will check out Solid Gold next weekend and report back.
  • deejaymedstu
    10 years ago
    Solid Gold is a trap as Admiral Ackbar used to say. You can read my review. No Asians during that afternoon.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Slick: I met and bought a dance from a Japanese-Portugese mix from Brazil in the Baltimore Metro area. She was 5'-10" tall and a drop-dead gorgeous 10 with an incredible build. A very happy gene mix!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion