tuscl

Stripper with a Double Double

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:27 PM
The last time I was at a SC, there was a babe carrying a coffee (we call them Double Doubles). I figured that she was tired, so I didn't bother talking to her, or getting any dances, and now I'm wondering if I should have re-thought that, what do you guys think?

17 comments

• jester214
    10 years ago
    The coffee alone wouldn't have had any impact on me approaching or not.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Would you have thought the same thing if it was a RedBull?
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    You should have asked her for a dance
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Did she have double double D's?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Huh?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Coffee, tea, or me?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I only know about one SC that even serves coffee, which happens to be a juice bar, and I don't know that I have ever seen a girl have one there. But that has nothing to do with why I approach a girl.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't think that I have ever seen a dancer or customer in a strip club with a cup of coffee. I know a lot of regular bars serve coffee to help sober up customers before they leave but do many strip clubs offer coffee?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    At my old club I liked to have a cup of coffee before the long drive home. My fav bartender would put a pot on for me.
  • CB42DDD
    10 years ago
    When two of my fav dancers worked at the same club they both had busy days outside the club and long nights in the club..i would regularly bring them and the dj coffee when i visited (the club didnt serve coffee) but no way would them having coffee negatively effect their performances even tired they still put on killer shows and from all reports i have heard great vip so dont let a coffee carrying stripper scare you off just cuz of the coffee
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    at Tropical Lei they serve coffee.
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat -- Yes a lot of clubs serve coffee. Not all, but many. It isn't good for business if the customers start feeling too tired and leave. @Sofa -- I'd go for a dancer who is drinking coffee. She might be in the mood to hustle less and be grateful for an experienced customer.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @SC: My club serves coffee. The waitresses and bus boys seem to drink it the most.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Now, if a dancer came out with an actual Double-Double from In n Out, we're back in business like the Duke brothers.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Shadow, I'm surprised (with your experience) you've never seen coffee at clubs. I've seen many dancers and customers alike drinking coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker, but one of my favorite clubs sells these cold Starbucks Mocha Frappacino things that taste good and are a nice pick me up late at night.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    @knightwish, you make a good point! She did have Double D's, but they were fake.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    rockstar - That is another thing that I have never seen at a strip club...a bus boy. Do they just clean up the tables or do the pick up the used condoms too? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion