tuscl

How do you want it?

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:08 PM
When you get a lapdance, what makes it great? What "elements" (boobs/ass in your face, etc) are your favorites?

32 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yes – all of the above will do just fine thank you :)
  • Sowhatt
    10 years ago
    Nothing better than a skilled grinder. Nothing worse than a terrible grinder
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Different guys have different tastes/preferences. As for me; I like a LD as if it was “making love” (not necessarily “fucking” – there is a difference of course). I like it slow and sensual and to be seduced with a woman’s face and body (mainly the bod for me tough). I like contact I can feel but not contact like I was in a hockey game – sensual and firm; but not like a physical assault. I also love when she puts her body/boobs real close to me w/o actually touching and eventually letting me have it. Thus I like: + lots of *2* way touching + sucking titty if the dancer lets me will have me buying extra dances + grinding on the johnson and not on my thighs or stomach + constant touching/contact – none of that posing air shit + and last but not least – the strip club handshake (aka stick-shifting) – personally that will get me almost every time even if I was originally not totally into the dancer I can work with you if you’d like – you can feel free to practice on me and you’ll be a champ LD giver in no time :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Thread title reminds me of the Tupac song. Anyway, I like the dancer to move at a slow and sensual pace. I like her to use her ass more than her titties during the dance. I like her to get creative and not give a mechanical, same ol same ol, routine type lap dance. That's all I can think of.
  • Tootsie22
    10 years ago
    Lol I'm definitley taking it alllll in. I like your honesty :)
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    I think a good approach take is to treat it like extended foreplay. Make good eye contact, let your hands roam, and when in doubt--slow down. It helps if you actually enjoy giving the dances, but if not just finding a way to give your customer the impression that he isn't so bad will help too.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like hands on if the dancer allows. If not I may wonder why bother? I can do the same at the stage for a dollar or two. If the dancer finds a way to turn me on that is even better. In some cases she may need to be like an actress. If I see her looking away acting like she can't wait for the dance to be over so I pay her, that's a total turnoff. She will be turned away I understand if she's grinding on me with her ass. I like a dancer to change positions on occassion. If she's looking away a lot, I might think she's not at all interested in dancing for me. I doubt I will buy any more dances from her. Boobs in my face, boobs around my clothed member are all nice. I even like a position where the dancer is grinding on me with her legs up if she is in a good position. Blowing hot air in the right spot can feel good. It depends on the club, what you can do, what you have room to do, what the customer likes. If she succeeds in turning me on, I might want to buy extra dances.
  • Tootsie22
    10 years ago
    Thanks guys :)) I like all the stuff you said. I wanna be able to keep em comin back, ya know ;) P.S. This site is awesome!
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Her hands; loves it when she uses them to make me steak well-done with some mash potatoes and a lap dance on the side...damn I forgot. Women of this day can't cook for shit.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    I want a hands-on, two-way contact dance. Air dancing, no grinding, etc. not a good time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Eye contact from the custy – may not be a guarantee he wants you; but at the very least he’s probably trying to get your attention and there may be something about you he likes/wants – either that or he is a psycho that wants to kill you LOL. If a custy has his eyes on you in the SC is for a reason. Girls/dancers need to realize and be comfortable with the fact SCs are bizarro world – i.e. the opposite of the real world. In the “real world”; a guy staring at a girl will make her feel uncomfortable and want to avoid the guy – in SC “bizarro” world; a custy staring at a dancer means potential bu$iness/ca$h-flow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A custy’s eyes often say a lot. A dancer has a custy when he is looking at her and he is not even blinking or even moving a muscle – i.e. he’s in a PL trance LOL. One can learn a lot from observation and being aware – go ahead and visit a good club and look at the reaction/eyes of the custies – if you see them staring at a dancer in a tranced state; examine how the dancer is moving and/or carrying herself to make him behave this way – it may be b/c of the her looks; but not necessarily – some hot dancers can entrance PLs and some can’t – and some not as hot dancers same thing.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    DFK with someone I connect with....makes the experience want me to come back for more. But it has to be early in the dancer's shift. I'm not fond of swapping spit with dancers that have service others (BJ) before me.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Heavy on the two way contact.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ she’s a newbie easing herself into dancing – I don’t think she has giving custies BJs and DFKs on her mind LOL – or I could be wrong :)
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    @papi, your first post summed up how I like a good dance.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lots of 2 way contact and a good rhythm to the grind. Sometimes slow & sensual, sometimes fast & furious. Depends on my mood and the dancer's skill level.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Any thing goes
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Tootsie, for me boobs in the face with frequent returns really does it. Also, when a dancer is grinding on me and while she's doing that leans backward to the point where we are cheek to cheek - that is a real turn on for me.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Sensual caresses with mostly face-to-face interaction. I'm a girl so grinding is usually not something I need or want. Lots of running fingers thru my hair, lots of boob touching & nuzzling (both hers & mine) and neck nibbling is nice too. I love the feel of a woman that is bigger than me straddling me and making full body contact.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Nice Pics! I'm simple, let me caress you anywhere below the neck except the naughty bits.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I have nothing to measure you by, you could look like a super hottie and there could be nothing going. Or you could have the face only a mother could love and we will have the best time of the night. It's not in the looks or measure. It's your game.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I agree - Papi & lopaw covered it for me, slow, sensual & seductive. The biggest problem I've had with young/newbie dancers is they are too darn energetic. Some of us are old and bruise easy.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Agree also, slow sensual seductive for me. In addition: At the club I go to, the girls are allowed to stand on the couches in the VIP. Not all the girls are comfortable with that, but if she does do it, and her ass ends up in my face, I'm doing repeat dances We'd discussed this earlier and a lot of the guys here do like the face-to-face action lopaw describes, but I do: when she puts her face right up to mine, maybe even touches nose-tip to nose-tip, lips a fraction of an inch away, and then turns away at the last second. Even jr. high school level things, breathing in my ear or licking my earlobe or lightly sucking my throat (don't leave a hickey!) drive me crazy
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    ugh. sorry, what I meant to say is: a lot of guys do NOT like face-to-face action, feeling that should be saved for girlfriends, a lapdance is all about the grind. Horses for courses, obviously -- I love it
  • Tootsie22
    10 years ago
    @steve point taken lol. I like older guys, so I definitley don't wanna hurt em! Plus I don't see how I can talk to you sexy when I'm completely outta breath and tired lol @alabegonz u can't blame u for thinking I could be hit in the face-- but then again I read the discussion on dancers looks. So I figure I'll be fine either way ;) @papi lol I'm not giving extras boo! I'll probably allow the most contact with my titties-- that's my money maker. Everyone else, thanks for all the comments. I like the variety of customers I'm hearing from. I hate hearing sugar coated shit b/c this is not a sugar coated industry lol. U guys are pretty cool.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I like sensual: kissing my neck, nibbling on my ear, feeling me up all over, maybe directing her tits to my mouth, good fake moan etc.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    My last lap dance I enjoyed the fact she was fully nude and soaking wet. I enjoyed the fact she freed me from my pants and grinded her soaking wet pussy against me while we kissed passionately. On the drive home I reviewed the whole scene and decided that after dining at the Y the bbbjcim she gave me as part of the cost of a 2/1 lap dance was the best part, except for the fact I could see into the main area of the club as I exploded.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Reading some of the other good posts; yeah – I had forgotten how much I enjoy it when a dancer uses her mouth – bare with me; I’ll explain. I think a woman’s mouth; lips; tongue; are as about the most sexy and seductive thing; for me personally. So things like over the pants simulated BJ (I even like it when they bite my hard-ass johnson); licking my ear (tongue in my ear is a turn on for me – although I could see how some would be finicky about this). And for me – kissing is the ultimate – this PL even often times prefers it to intercourse. But I am aware that for many women/dances; kissing is often off limits – having said this – showing affection to the custy by kissing him on his cheek (or even a peck on the lips) can often have beneficial ($$$) effects for the dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm probably atypical. Just sit there and let me play with your body. No grinding necessary.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    You're not atypical, georg. I don't need grinding and bouncing on my lap. I like boobies in my face and in my hands (mouth if permitted). I am not really an ass man but I do love shapely legs. Groping the pussy is most excellent (again if permitted). It really is not necessary for the dancer to do anything to me. Just make her body available. Kissing not required nor wanted. Of course, I am always eager to advance to genuine extras (if the dancer is willing).
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    ooh i like this one, the soft moan whisper to my ear. that really made my night. shit drove me crazy, in the gutter for several days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion