tuscl

Cable TV and Yoda

When your cable goes out, you get bored
When you get bored, you go to strip clubs
When you go to strip clubs, you kiss stripper ass
When you kiss stripper ass, you think bitchy strippers are awesome
When you think bitchy strippers are awesome,you become a prick moderator on Stripperweb
Don't become a prick moderator on Stripperweb..

Lose cable and switch to Direct TV

21 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You're right up there with MLK and JFK.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nice and very true!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur. (Actually, I did just that recently, but it wasn't out of fear that I might become a prick moderator on Stripperweb.)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Mikeya: LOL Great commercial!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Let’s see the SWers come up with something this clever and talented – oh wait – I suppose one would probably get banned on SW for having a sense of humor – they can’t allow that :)
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Motorhead did this first with Rodney King. It was hilarious
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Ha ha
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Good job Mikey
  • fun12times12
    11 years ago
    out fucking standing. slow clap
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Directtv sucks. They canceled the weather channel. Go with Dish Network. They rank higher in customer satisfaction.

Or go with cable if you can't stand to lose your picture during a heavy downpour in a thunderstorm. I hated cable and the lousy picture on some channels. I switched to Dish in 99 and never went back.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    How do you cancel the weather channel? This why I stick to cable.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Direct tv and my phone company both suck big time. They send me advertising for direct tv in my mail just about every single week even though I called the phone company to complain. They said there was no way to stop sending it. I immediately rip up all direct tv advertisements without reading it. They have made me hate them and I never plan on using them. I might consider them if they had a free service that wasn't temporary. Other than that, errrrr.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I am still working on a plan to stop using my phone company. I could use cell phone service from someone else but I haven't figured out how to replace the dsl line without using cable. I dislike cable more than the phone company.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have a better opinion of cockroaches than I do for direct tv.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ sharkhunter... if you keep getting those advertisement and they have an envelope with a postage paid envelope just stuff everything into that envelope and mail it back to them. They may as well pay the postage to get their crap back. If you have an add for preparation H or another tv company they may as well pay to get that crap too
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Put a cockroach in the envelope too while your at it
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    haha
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mikey!Mikey!Mikey!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Great thread.

Yoda - please go back to StripperWeb and stay there. alucard was the only one who liked you here and he is gone now.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That is awesome! Well said mikeya
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion