Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cable TV and Yoda

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

When your cable goes out, you get bored When you get bored, you go to strip clubs When you go to strip clubs, you kiss stripper ass When you kiss stripper ass, you think bitchy strippers are awesome When you think bitchy strippers are awesome,you become a prick moderator on Stripperweb Don't become a prick moderator on Stripperweb..

Lose cable and switch to Direct TV

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

You're right up there with MLK and JFK.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nice and very true!

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I concur. (Actually, I did just that recently, but it wasn't out of fear that I might become a prick moderator on Stripperweb.)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Mikeya: LOL Great commercial!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Let’s see the SWers come up with something this clever and talented – oh wait – I suppose one would probably get banned on SW for having a sense of humor – they can’t allow that :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ Motorhead did this first with Rodney King. It was hilarious

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ha ha

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Good job Mikey

Profile picture for fun12times12
fun12times12
•

out fucking standing. slow clap

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Directtv sucks. They canceled the weather channel. Go with Dish Network. They rank higher in customer satisfaction.

Or go with cable if you can't stand to lose your picture during a heavy downpour in a thunderstorm. I hated cable and the lousy picture on some channels. I switched to Dish in 99 and never went back.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

How do you cancel the weather channel? This why I stick to cable.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Direct tv and my phone company both suck big time. They send me advertising for direct tv in my mail just about every single week even though I called the phone company to complain. They said there was no way to stop sending it. I immediately rip up all direct tv advertisements without reading it. They have made me hate them and I never plan on using them. I might consider them if they had a free service that wasn't temporary. Other than that, errrrr.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I am still working on a plan to stop using my phone company. I could use cell phone service from someone else but I haven't figured out how to replace the dsl line without using cable. I dislike cable more than the phone company.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I have a better opinion of cockroaches than I do for direct tv.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@ sharkhunter... if you keep getting those advertisement and they have an envelope with a postage paid envelope just stuff everything into that envelope and mail it back to them. They may as well pay the postage to get their crap back. If you have an add for preparation H or another tv company they may as well pay to get that crap too

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Put a cockroach in the envelope too while your at it

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

haha

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Mikey!Mikey!Mikey!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol! Great thread.

Yoda - please go back to StripperWeb and stay there. alucard was the only one who liked you here and he is gone now.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is awesome! Well said mikeya

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement