tuscl

Waitresses Turned Into Strippers!

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Sounds like a Weekly World News headline, don't it? Let's talk about waitress-turned-stripper changes we've witnessed, good and bad.

At a club I go to, I see it happen all the time. You get to where you can tell which waitresses are just that, and which ones are strippers in waiting, excuse the pun. Tonight, when I go back for the first time since June, there's a pretty young blonde I fully expect to see sans drink tray and sans top. When she started, she looked quite ill at ease just being around the place. Then, one of the strippers told me, you could track on a daily basis the rise of her hemline and the plunge of her neckline. As she shed her nerves, she seemed to be visibly inching towards the inevitable switch. The stripper and I made a bet on how many weeks it would take.

Sometimes, the results can be surprising. There was one skinny brunette who I used to mentally undress, she looked so fine in her black waitress outfit, her curly hair falling down her back to her slim hips. I wish she had left it at that. In a thong, her body was no match for my imagination. And her cool personality had turned kind of desperate. Another waitress, a blonde in her late 20s, I had figured to be an ex-dancer. I never thought much about her until she showed up to dance one night. You could tell right away she had never stripped before. She was extremely tentative and rather clumsy. But she was trying her best to please, so something about all that won me over instantly. She has since turned into an outstanding lap dancer, great mileage, although she still can't really dance for shit. Just seeing that she's in the club always gives me a charge. I'm drawn to her on a purely physical level in a way that's beyond explanation, except that I know her waitress backstory is always working on my hindbrain.

5 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    Managers see themselves as some kind of R-rated pimps, "turning out" waitresses, adding a feather to their pimp hat.

A fave of mine told me she started as a waitress at Deja Vu (nude, juice bar) when she turned 18. She said the manager pressured her from the start to strip. She was inclined towards it, but the manager was so annoying and sleazy about it that she was determined not to. Finally, one night when she was smashed, she caved in and entered the amateur contest. She was so shellshocked by the experience and, especially, humiliated by the scumbag's boasting and taunting that she quit on the spot and came to strip at the topless club in town where I met her.

By the way, I won the bet. Last night, the young blonde in question was waitressing, but I heard she had stripped in an amateur contest two nights earlier.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think it has something to do with the comfort factor. A lot of girls wouldn't be comfortable starting out as dancers. But after they become accustomed to the club it becomes less daunting. And it probable increases their income significantly so there's a big temptation.

Seems to me I remember someone posting a joke here not too long ago: Q. What's the difference between a waitress and a stripper? A. About 2 weeks.

Interestingly my ATF went the other way. She started out as a stripper but got tired of it and became a waitress at a different club and made just as much money. She had a bunch of regulars (including me) who came just to see her, which pissed off some of the dancers.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    At one of the clubs I visit regularly, it's almost like clockwork how they go from waitress to stripper. More than once I have asked the dancer "didn't you used to be the waitress?" It's a convenient source of strippers on nights when they have hardly any.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Round these parts the gimmick is to have "waitress contests" where the waitresses get up on stage and compete against four or so others to win $100. Apparently the management puts tremenduous pressure on waitresses to become strippers, inlcuding instructing other waitresses to put pressure on them to take part in the contests. Very few waitresses don't eventually become strippers.

Interesting phenomena: The waitresses I became "friends" with will talk to me in the club (for free!) when they aren't busy but won't ask me to buy dances from them. More evidence of how important it is not to let women in these clubs get it into their mind that you are their "customer".
  • phonehome
    19 years ago
    I have always beleived that a lot of clubs hire more waitress that they really need because it is an easy way to keep a steady supply of "new" dancers.

Mainly how it seems to go is that they hire girls to be waitress that wouldn't start out as dancers but will start as waitresses. After a while a lot of these girls will decide to change on there own, the "strippers in waiting" as they have been referred to. They get comfortable with the enviroment and see the money the dancers are making and start dancing on there own. The other way it goes is the waitress will be approached by a manager on a night where not too many dancers show up, to "help them out for a night" the real deal is this is all part of the plot/scam, they hire more waitresses than they need figuring that they will become dancers on there own or will "get converted" into it, which is what they want to start with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion