tuscl

Ever do your namesake?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
I got dances recently with a new girl who uses my TUSCL nick for her stage name. I didn't mention to her what we had in common, but I did tell her she looked cuter than the 'Friends' character.

19 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Actually, it's MISS Chanandler Bong.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I think rimming my namesake might fall in the not brilliant category!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Chandler - That makes the second time for you. Remember the petite dancer at the Columbia Platinum Plus many years ago?

My original ATF used her mother's maiden name. There are 3 dancers at Follies using my last name, Kitten, kitty & Kat. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    And no, I've never seen a girl dancing under the stage name 4got2wipe! That would be brilliant for the LOL factor but not brilliant from the standpoint of her earning potential!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I'd say using the stage name 4got2wipe would hurt her VIP trips
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Sure, I remember her, Shadow. But I only tipped her at the stage. Never got a dance. Seemed a little rough to me. I bet this girl will remind you at first sight of a Kylee we used to know.

Don't forget, there was another Kat who came back and had to change her name to a city in Arizona.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    chandler - I'll be on the look out for the Kylee look a like. Arizona city has become like the desert.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Hell no! But I hear that Lemmy does hang out a lot at Stringfellows in London
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised john smith never found a dancer with the same name...
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I met a stripper that had the same stage name as a car I owned during that time - oh I knew it was meant to be after that...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    No – and I hope I don’t (for obvious reasons :))
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    ^ hahahaha
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Nope! But I did meet one on a trip way north that clubbed harp seal pups with her brother. His nick name was Clubber. She said he was the best in town!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    @Chandler, there is a city in Arizona called Chandler. Had a great time there a couple of weeks ago myself.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Haha! I hadn't thought of that, Corvus. I was wondering if someone might ask if we were saying there's a dancer named Yuma.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Chandler, was at the club today and got to meet stripper Chandler! Beautiful blonde girl. Keep her on the list.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Not yet. If I ever run into a dancer named "lopaw", I'll shit myself.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    There has never been a stripper named DandyDan, but there is a club in Denver named Dandy Dan's, which I find weird. One of my regular clubs currently has a Dani, Daniela and Danielle. I am hoping to do a 3sum with 2 of the 3, ideally Dani and Danielle, but it hasn't happened yet.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Oddly enough, no. And I hope to continue that trend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion