Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever do your namesake?

chandler

Blue Ridge Foothills

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I got dances recently with a new girl who uses my TUSCL nick for her stage name. I didn't mention to her what we had in common, but I did tell her she looked cuter than the 'Friends' character.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Actually, it's MISS Chanandler Bong.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I think rimming my namesake might fall in the not brilliant category!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Chandler - That makes the second time for you. Remember the petite dancer at the Columbia Platinum Plus many years ago?

My original ATF used her mother's maiden name. There are 3 dancers at Follies using my last name, Kitten, kitty & Kat. :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And no, I've never seen a girl dancing under the stage name 4got2wipe! That would be brilliant for the LOL factor but not brilliant from the standpoint of her earning potential!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'd say using the stage name 4got2wipe would hurt her VIP trips

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Sure, I remember her, Shadow. But I only tipped her at the stage. Never got a dance. Seemed a little rough to me. I bet this girl will remind you at first sight of a Kylee we used to know.

Don't forget, there was another Kat who came back and had to change her name to a city in Arizona.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

chandler - I'll be on the look out for the Kylee look a like. Arizona city has become like the desert.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Hell no! But I hear that Lemmy does hang out a lot at Stringfellows in London

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm surprised john smith never found a dancer with the same name...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I met a stripper that had the same stage name as a car I owned during that time - oh I knew it was meant to be after that...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No – and I hope I don’t (for obvious reasons :))

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

^ hahahaha

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Nope! But I did meet one on a trip way north that clubbed harp seal pups with her brother. His nick name was Clubber. She said he was the best in town!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

@Chandler, there is a city in Arizona called Chandler. Had a great time there a couple of weeks ago myself.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Haha! I hadn't thought of that, Corvus. I was wondering if someone might ask if we were saying there's a dancer named Yuma.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Chandler, was at the club today and got to meet stripper Chandler! Beautiful blonde girl. Keep her on the list.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Not yet. If I ever run into a dancer named "lopaw", I'll shit myself.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

There has never been a stripper named DandyDan, but there is a club in Denver named Dandy Dan's, which I find weird. One of my regular clubs currently has a Dani, Daniela and Danielle. I am hoping to do a 3sum with 2 of the 3, ideally Dani and Danielle, but it hasn't happened yet.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Oddly enough, no. And I hope to continue that trend.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement