tuscl

Is copy and paste the same as crossposting?

How?
Is every blog on the web, private property?

Plus, Yogurt doesn't follow the rules very well,

Users usually get three warnings before being banned
In extreme cases the user will get banned immediately

None of this happened with Papi

12 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Anything on the internet that's not personally password protected by you is public domain. Bank accounts etc. are private because you are the only one who can access them. Blogs/forums are public since anyone can log on and see the posts.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    You make a good point, I've been on forums that warn you when you swear, but that was a long time ago. He should have been at least warned.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I'm on several other non-stripper oriented forums and they don't have moderation at all.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Most blogs, forums, etc. make $ by selling on-line ads. How much they can charge is based on the site's traffic (page views). When you post a link and drive some traffic to the site, you are indirectly making them $. theChive WANTS you to post links to it

The whole sw kerfuffle is an anomaly in that regard

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Steve: That is exactly what I was referring to when I said that Yoga didn't have any business sense.

See: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ...and the camming is most prominently displayed on SW
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… None of this happened with Papi …”

Yeah – he should at least have put me on double-secret probation first
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @papi - lol

You might enjoy this old post:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ 229:

Thanks for the link to the thread – nice way to describe (“double secret probation”) what seems to happen from time to time in certain SCs in certain areas.

I specifically enjoyed the 2 informative and keeping-it-real posts by the dancer “Dazymaz” – below is her take w.r.t. “double secret probation”:

“… Ok here is a hint ... if you see a sign up in the VIP that says " No physical contact " NO sexual COntact " No touching "

that is for LE to read .. and for us to keep our eyes and ears open for approuching Staff .. or dancers ..
    SOme door men jingle the change in thier pockets when walking the Vip rooms …”

“… well with modern times and technologies ,, most clubs have pin hole cameras in the Vip rooms now ,, even back when i worked a fantasia in richmond hill they had a upstairs room full of monitors and a full time guy in the room monitoring the booths .. soo smile you might be on camera …”
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Fuck that faggot Yoder!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Is copy and paste the same as crossposting?"

Depends on what you copy and where you paste it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fire yoder
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion