tuscl

Stripperweb, Yoda, Papi, Slick, motorhead, etc., etc.

Sooooooooooo boring.

I was away from tuscl for two weeks and I come back to this silly eruption this weekend. WTF??

Back to my regular life.......I have one of those.

12 comments

• Corvus
    11 years ago
    Yes, Art, things realy go to shit when you're busy! Hope you are well and making plans for your next SC trip.

How did things go for those ass holes who gave you shit during your last club visit?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hey Art. Hope you had a nice break.

The ironic thing is, that until you returned yesterday, the board has been really peaceful.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Somebody didn't rub noses with an Eskimo.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I guess they are TOTALLY against Order & structure Art.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's like a WWE Battle Royale.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just swinging along with the Banderlog. By the way, The Jungle Book comes out on Blu Ray soon. Get it while you can.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I said "fuck it" and went to the club Saturday & Sunday.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Hadn't noticed the latest BS until Art mentioned it. Also too busy with real life but taking a break for a better fantasy than TUSCL postings by hitting a few clubs.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Those guys bring supply us with some good threads from SW, having that cut off is BS.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago

@Slick: The Banderlog? Can I assume that goes into the "frumious Bandersnatch"?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    No sof you missed it, Papi "cross-posted" stuff from SW you can see WITHOUT BEING LOGGED INTO SW. Yoda just decided he wanted to go up to an 11 on the dickhead meter.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I be away too. How come nobody notices when I'm away?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion