tuscl

So What do *You* Guys Think

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, February 14, 2014 6:24 PM
From SW – “Am I fit for stripping?” “Hey guys. I've still been debating on whether or not I should try out to become a dancer but I've always been pretty self-conscious since I'm not as skinny as other girls but I just wanted to know what you guys think.” [view link] There is also a link in the article of the girl's pics: [view link] I think she's pretty cute.

19 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    I had the open the Stripperweb topic link, and then I opened her pics link in the topic to see her pics. For some reason Papi the pics link you posted is not working for me. Anyways yeah she's cute, I'd rate her a 8. I know Clubber will love her :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    i think this link to her pics works: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Three possibilities I can see: 1) Some kind of put-on. 2) Things go unexpectedly far south when that tight dress comes off. 3) She's lived her whole life in the clutches of someone abusive and domineering. She looks perfect to me. Unless she's really an asshole, I could happily have her as my one and only fav indefinitely.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    None of the links worked for me
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Try again crazyjoe because the link Papi posted after ranukam's post works. If all else fails, the link on the actual stripper web website works as well. Anyway, I think she's gorgeous, and that's coming from someone who's not that fond of Asian women
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The photos are not nudes, so how can I tell if she should be a stripper?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like what I saw.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Her face is cute. She looks like a an SGV gal. I wonder if she has stretch marks on her belly or c-section scars. If you go to clubs and your approached by hot bodied, Mexican MILFs in tight, black dresses, beware. That outfit is a dead giveaway that she has belly stretch marks or c-section scars. I'm not hating, either. Lord knows that I fucked plenty of broads with scars and/or stretch marks on their bellies. Women get pregnant and have kids. I still love them. I ain't no fag.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    She's super hot! My concern is the tits, it looks pushed up.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Fit enough? I'm imaging myself pulling down the zipper on that dress to find out, lol Looks more Asian in 2nd photo, by the 1st would have said Latina
  • weewillie
    10 years ago
    I'd hit it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In the thread later down; I think she posts she’s from Siberia and that she is about to graduate from High School.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^Damn, she must be only 18 then. I was hoping she was at least 21 lol.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "About to graduate from High School" Oh, great, Papi, now you tell us - after we've all gone pedo on her!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ My bad – I’ll make a disclaimer w.r.t. minors in the future :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    gerellex says "I was afraid I'd stumble across a string of comments that say "Ew she's gross, let's cut her." I'm VERY surprised you said that. I'm sure you got plenty of attention from guys in high school. You must be a humble person or something.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    gerellex, you look fine. You are, in fact way beyond the "minimum requirement" and into the level where your personality will make or break you. When you are on stage, look at all the customers. If you see one who is obviously giving you the eye and DOESN'T AVERT HIS EYES when you look at him, give him a big smile and go see him when you're finished on stage. Try to read through the whole newspaper each day - no kidding! This will help you carry on a conversation on just about any subject. Spend some time, say 10 minutes, before asking him if he would like a dance. Good luck!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Welcome gerellex, it's always nice to have a dancer or potential dancer on this site. You look good. It's funny, gerellex is not even mad about her pics and thread getting posted here, but yet Yoda freaks out about it like a little girl. Yoda= Major League Pussy
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @gerellex- his name on Stripperweb is yoda57us I think. He's also on this site and he's called Yoda here. I'm thinking Yoda is the one who told you about your links and thread being posted in this site. Papi_Chulo (the person that started this thread) was banned by Yoda on Stripperweb because Papi posted your stuff over here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion