tuscl

Fucking Heroin

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:23 AM
To some degree, drugs in strip clubs are a fact of life. Each club hound, at some point in this hobby, eventually finds himself needing to decide what his tolerance levels are with respect to girls who use one substance or another. Having said that, I am getting sick and fucking tired of seeing the effects of heroin on the dancers in my favorite local club. The two hottest girls in this club, both of whom I've taken OTC, are using it. I knew this about one of them, which is why I now avoid her, but just last night I popped into the club and found the other girl doing the classic eye fluttering nods, complete with groggy speech and glassy eyes. FUCK! There is nothing good about H. When a girl first takes it, she is too out of it to be remotely entertaining. When she has gone too long without it, she will do whatever she can to get it as quickly as possible, even if it runs counter to any other immediate interests (such as running small $$ scams, etc.). Virtually every bad behavior/moment I have had with dancers in this area involved girls who I eventually learned were on H. One girl who I took OTC some months back even burned a whole night with drama, and lost a lot of money in the process, because she could not hold out long enough to take care of what we had agreed to. This shit really sucks.

52 comments

• Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    But without "H" your 35% success system will bottom out.....they need that shit just to deal with fuvking such a looser such as yourself
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Super_Mane is right. Only a girl desperate to feed a heroine addictions would do OTC with an ass-clown who thinks he is impressing hookers into having sex with him by being the only one wearing the suit into a dive club. Wake up, RickyBoy! It ain't the suit. It ain't the rest of The System. It's the girls heroin addctions!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    That was "Understanding the Heroin Epidemic" by Rick Dugan. Next time, in "Understanding the Dangers of Global Warming", Rick explains how it might make him sweaty.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I'm rolling... this shit is to funny
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    So effing funny hahaha
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I personally find fucking girls to be more satisfying.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Sad to see this stuff making a resurgence.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Theres this dancer who asked to go smoke outside. A puff of jane later went in to the back. Never liked the experience though. Her skin seemed to taste different. And no she is not on H. Jane is way much cheaper.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I hear H is on a rapid rise but I've yet to see it. It's probably more prevalent in the club than I realize though. My music people are all clean as far as H and meth goes; I hope it stays that way. But truth be told, more lives have been wrecked by alcohol than all the illegal drugs combined. I've had bands break up over drinking but never drugs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @jester I've heard it's related to the prevalence of addiction to pain pills also made from opium. People addicted to these pain pills (and who can't get a prescription) often switch to Heroin because it's cheaper.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    ilbbaicni.... That is exactly why H is making a come back. It is that people get addicted to Oxy and other opiates via prescription pills. Then pills start to cost too much and they can find that same high with H. Also H is such a huge and impressive high is what I have heard from people I know who used to use it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I got to second base with a Mary Jane once but I don't even know any strippers named Heroin. :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I have pretty much zero tolerance for drugs. One dancer had just started at the local club. She was one of the hottest 19 year olds you have ever seen - an easy 10. A couple weeks later she was exiled for missing shifts and bringing heroin into the club. A few weeks later she was apparently allowed back. I finally got back to the club about 4 months later. When I walked in, there was a dull looking, very overweight dancer on stage. The DJ said, "That was Kayla, and she'll be around." Different Kayla? Then I saw the tat on her right shoulder. I asked my ATF what had happened. She told me the dancer was on methadone, which I guess has that effect. Just sad as hell. Whatever you guys think of RD, heroin is no laughing matter.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's important to keep in mind that if someone's a true addict (heroin, alcohol, whatever) and you give them money, you are enabling them. Of course, with alcohol, pot, coke one can be a recreational user, not an addict. It can be hard to tell if someone is a heavy recreational user rather than an addict. Based on media reports, heroin seems to lead to addiction in nearly 100% of users. But the media often panders to the prejudice that alcohol is the "proper" recreational drug, and all other drugs are so bad they lead to unemployment and criminality.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Boy it is nice to see such a wonderful thread by that faggot mane called Ricky
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Interesting note-The majority of Heroin comes from Afghanistan. The US Military had occupied Afghanistan for 10+ years. During that 10+ plus years of occupation, heroin use, trafficking, sales, and convictions have risen. How is this possible? I know the how and why. Very tragic.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    H from SoAm is most likely, plausible I would say.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Slick.... It is said but you are correct. People come back from service overseas with an addiction. Then they need to get that drug. Who do they call up....people still stationed over seas. Not saying a huge drug operation is happening in our military. But look at the movie American Gangster.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Afghanistan might produce the most but I suspect the vast majority of Heroin in this country comes from Mexico and South America. The only people who have been able to stop production in Afghanistan were the Taliban. Before them it was just as big a problem as it was once we took control.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    American gangster was a damn good movie
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    [view link] Just a little something. You could research more, if you care to.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Slic is on to something. There's always a "real" reason why the US does seemingly dumb stuff...well maybe
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    jester... Lots of the drugs pass through mexico and come into the US via the border. But not much of it is grown there. Super.... damn right that was one hell of a movie. Slick... H is becoming more popular with youth because of prescription pills. I am not sure if I saw a documentary on it or read an article. But they say many oxy users switch to H. Look at some of the dancers....lots of them used pills....now are on H. It is sad.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    [view link] According to that only a small percentage of heroin in the US comes from Asia. Half comes from Mexico and the rest from Columbia.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Crsm-I think that documentary is called The Oxycotin Highway. @Jester-Isn't it funny that people overdose on drugs everyday yet no police search for their dealers? Phillip Seymour Hoffman OD's and they break out the Pinkerton Detectives.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Wait a minute? You're using those US drug czar bullshit statistics? Didn't the ATF sell guns to cartels? Weren't Las Zetas trained by joint US-Mexican military personnel? First Forbes then what? Yale Press?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Slick, all I'm saying is that I don't believe Afghan poppy is ending up as heroin in THIS country. The heroin in this country primarily comes from poppy grown in Mexico and Columbia. That opinion is backed up by logic, available data and my own very limited experiences with "hard" drugs. In regards to Hoffman, yes it reeks of injustice that his case received that much attention. At the same time I hope his situation will be high profile enough that it A. Lets more people know about the resurgence B. Helps to combat the issue.
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Wow
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I eventually stopped reading this thread since it seemed like a bunch of rich people complaining about a rich people drug. Don't do business with them. If they ever realize that they don't like selling their bodies on street corners, then they'll stop taking the stuff. Just more open opportunities for girls who are serious about their life.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    It's zero tolerance for drugs for me as well, getting a LD from a babe who reeks of Jane sucks, and it's one more odour that might be detected when I get home. High and stoned babes are also annoying, and give terrible dances.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Rick--what you're doing is repugnant, but as long as valued members like yourself are properly getting serviced...then hey.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Interesting note-The majority of Heroin comes from Afghanistan." It figures that this garbage comes from a shithole like AfganisFuck.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Heroin is a "rich people drug"?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    When I was young Heroin was a huge problem, with junkies dying on the street daily. The only reason it never went mainstream was the quality was so low it had to be mainlined to get a buzz. About 15 years ago it slowly made a come back and the reason is simple: during the intervening twenty years prescription drug addiction skyrocketed and oxycontin became popular. Oxy is incredibly expensive and combine that with the crackdown on prescription abuse heroin not only came back into vogue because of that, but also because the quality was so high (same with weed compared to the 60's and 70's)it could be snorted. The problem is that if you dilute and mainstream what it takes you to snort to get high, you can get high 3-5 times so despite aids mainlining is slowly coming back. Been a lawyer 31 years and seen more people die from heroin OD in the last 3 years than the first 28. Meth is similar. Its an old drug that's always been around but is used to be snorted like cocaine. The difference was snorting Meth (crank back then) was like snorting a lit charcoal briquette so it remained unpopular until it became smokeable.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    That RickyBoy sure is a complete faggot!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've known many dancers who are heroin addicts and I've watched some scary scenarios when one couldn't get a vien to take a needle so she resorted to her neck and finally got her fix. I've also known her to go a year or more just getting by on methadone or suboxone. She readily admits that the drug is stronger than she is and that she'll be an addict all her life even if she never shoots up again. She's set more goals of being drug free than I can count, but always seems to relapse. She's been to rehab more than 15 times, lived in 1/2 way houses with other junkies and when she hits bottom it's really ugly. I've discussed her addiction with her parents, with her BF, and many times with her. I've delivered her to hospitals for detox at 3:00 am and refused begging phone calls for money for just one more hit. I've walked a fine line between enabling and helping, falling on one side or another several times. However, there's a human behind that addiction and we need to keep that in mind.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Esta-Heroin is NOT a rich people drug. That's Cocaine. Watch AmericanGangster. Listen to Miles Davis and Al them old Jazz cats. Heroin is not for the rich. Down in the Southside, we call heroin addicts Tecatos. Lots of Mexican OG's have their forearms tatted to cover up the tracks. I knew a dude who was a shot caller for(sorry, I don't rat names so I don't get killed) then became a Tecato. He went from money and power to a skeleton.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The moment a dancer tells me she does a drug is the moment she stops getting my money or attention. How many times do you have to hear how much that shit wrecks you before you decide, "Hey, maybe I shouldn't start?"
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    H4D posted: "Rick--what you're doing is repugnant..." Go back up and read more slowly if you need to. Iwas avoiding the first girl once I knew that she was doing heroin and now I have to avoid the second one too. This is why I am so fucking irritated about the whole situation. Skibum posted: "Been a lawyer 31 years and seen more people die from heroin OD in the last 3 years than the first 28." I don't have your background, but before this past year or so I can't remember the last time I met a stripper who actually walked out onto the floor right after mainlining H. Some of the girls in the clubs around here are so hooked that they are doing just that. Wtf good they think that will do for them, as they nod off while sitting next to customers, I will never understand.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Don't give me that shit. You know exactly what goes on in those clubs--it's part of the culture.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy trying to rehabilitate his image here after he has previous confessed to specifically target girls with drug addictions. A great triumph reaffirming his genius in inventing The System. He'll make up for not having become Gordon Gekko (as was his original plan) yet!
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Look, no one wants to be an enabler--but the drugs are part of the strip club community. It sucks sometimes, but it is what it is. It does you no good to be concerned about it--that's their choice. Focus on getting what you need.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    H4D, so which is it, do you think that someone is repugnant for taking advantage of an addict, or should we just ignore it and get what we need? But assuming you are now sticking to your last position, if a girl glassy eyed, slurring her speech and nodding off on your shoulder, then anyone who tries to take advantage of her in that condition is a disgusting human being. You cannot ignore something like that.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "then anyone who tries to take advantage of her in that condition is a disgusting human being" We have it in writing. RickyBoy finally admitting he is a disgusting human being!
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    You're taking my words out of context. I will not allow you to do that. What I meant by repugnant was that you claimed to avoid certain girls knowing that they do hard drugs, even though you acknowledged that hard drugs are very commonplace in this industry. Most of the women you take back for OTC may very well have the same issues, but might just do a better job of concealing it in their interactions with you. You'd have a legitimate argument here if a) you asked the dancers if they did heroin/meth/whatever before going off and you found out after the fact that they lied about it, or b) you didn't know hard drugs were prevalent in the strip club community. But by your own admissions of having clubbed regularly for nearly 20 years, it is highly unlikely that either of the above would apply to you. If you truly cared about not enabling people's addictions you would leave the industry altogether. That was my point all along. It's a false sense of concern and it's abhorrent. As for your second question, I require that my strippers be halfway cognizant of their surroundings before proceeding to ride my dick into the sunset.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I see now. So your issue was poor reading comprehension rather than inconsistency. Thanks for clarifying. ;) What I said was: "To some degree, drugs in strip clubs are a fact of life." Which is true, but that was not meant to imply we should support or even condone use of certain hard drugs, including meth or H. Indeed, when I said "each club hound, at some point in this hobby, eventually finds himself needing to decide what his tolerance levels are with respect to girls who use one substance or another", things like alcohol, weed, coke, pills, etc., are all part of that thought process. I don't mind moderate use of alcohol or weed, and won't necessarily hold coke against a girl either, but I draw the line when I see a girl who is clearly shooting up H. H has not been prevalent in the clubs that I have historically patronized, nor did I claim otherwise. Nor, for that matter, should I assume that every girl in a club is on H simply because some are.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    No, it's not reading comprehension. All I did was point out your hypocrisy. You tried to structure your argument in such a way that would make it appear that the reason you were avoiding the girls was for their well-being. You even went on to make this statement: "anyone who tries to take advantage of her in that condition is a disgusting human being." Yet the whole premise of this thread was that you avoid the heroin girls because it inconveniences YOU. That has nothing to do with the girls' well-being. So why would you structure your argument that way?
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Hang on, guys...wait for it... ...wait for it...
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT NIGGA RICKDUGAN ***
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol classic
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: " but I draw the line when I see a girl who is clearly shooting up H. " Which is a direct contradiction of what you said in this thread when you admitted you deliberately target such girls: [view link] Look, RickyBoy, maybe in real life when you are constantly shifting your position nobody can point to a transcript of your exact words, so all they have is a sense that's what you do, but here it's all on the record black and white. You were a complete failure in the corporate world by your own admission, RickyBoy, it looks like you strip clubbing is just your pathetic attempt to prove you really are some kind of shark/master of exploitation because you can get drug addicts to have sex with you - as if that were some kind of major accomplishment. In reality though it just shows what a failure/bottom-feeder you really are. So just fuck off, ok, faggot?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion