Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stranded

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well I'm stranded here in Atl. But I'm not worried I have all that I need. Which is food money shelter a bulk box of Trojan condom's alcohol & 2 hot spinners from Folies Stay safe y'all

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I didn't plan ahead. I'm stuck at home without the strippers. :)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I should be as stranded!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

why are you stranded?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

What a guy, making sure those gals have a warm, safe (?) place to stay during the storm. Just in case though, Bang, I would definitely hide the handcuffs!

Profile picture for Super_Mane
Super_Mane
•

Lol...how much is that room costing you per day ? Back home in NC we got 12 inches bruh

Profile picture for Super_Mane
Super_Mane
•

Lol...how much is that room costing you per day ? Back home in NC we got 12 inches of snow

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I've heard you can start a fire by rubbing 2 strippers together.

Profile picture for Super_Mane
Super_Mane
•

Lol

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

This bad weather does have a few advantages. Namely I get to "work from home" and my school teacher friend doesn't have to teach I get to "entertain" her all night/day.

If her power goes out she wants me to come pick up her and her roommate later. I'm considering going and cutting the lines...

Profile picture for Super_Mane
Super_Mane
•

Lol

Profile picture for Super_Mane
Super_Mane
•

Bang bang

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You can sound the all clear on the south side of Atlanta.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Atlanta has snow? WTF?

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Lol!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

First I want to make it clear. the hot spinners from Folies joined & me out of their own decision. We are no longer stranded.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The people in Atlanta are not Brave enough to go out in the cold.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I put on my Braves hat when I went out to shovel the drive?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement