tuscl

A recent review from a dancer w.r.t. a well-known extras club

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Okay so I came in Thursday to get a job here dancing. I'm new to the area and don't know much about the clubs. I couldn't really find many reviews on the club but it had a decent rating on here and it was close to my house. The club on the inside is really small. I worked on Friday night 2/7/2014 which was the first night I actually came into the club. Dirty carpet, dirty seats, small stage with the poles in the corner. Really dark lighting. There isn't much floor space around them so it makes it hard to do pole work. Nothing impressive. Okay...first off I don't understand how this club hasn't got shut down. The manager gave me a tour and went over the house fees with me. I asked him about rules on stage and during dances. His reply "don't worry about that i'll let u know if your doing anything wrong." He showed me the VIP room which are individual rooms similar to a picture booth. Most of the girls in here are ugly or average. Most just walk around asking "wanna dance?" every 30 minutes or so instead of sitting and having convo. I later found out that there were no cameras in the VIP room when I was in the dressing room after my tour. The "VIP room" I found out is basically a hotel room if u catch my drift. There were girls in the dressing room with condoms in their purses. One asked another if she needed a magnum. Her reply "I don't take big ---- in the club cuz I don't want my man to feel the difference." Another girl bragged about how she was going to get $5,000 to let a football player and his friends run through her to which she said "and people call me cheap." Some girls were also talking about the "hand" techniques they use in VIP. One girl replied "They just get the up and down from me I'm not doing anything special cause I can make them come just as fast doing that." I started to get dressed and left. To which I was told by management "not to come back" because I didn't get any VIP's. Which in other words "Your not a whore so you can't work here." I wish I had VIP membership here first and saved myself a trip. This place is literally a brothel not one girl wasn't for sale. There's no shower or anything there so if she hopped on yours chances are she hopped on someone else's before you and hasn't even cleaned herself. I'd hate see what those girls look like directly under a blacklight I guarantee they'd be covered in glowing specks. Nasty. Many of them were drug addicts, dirty looking, and just sad.

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

12 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Also interesting to see that you now get identified when you flag a review to make retribution easier
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I think that has always been the case – but for some reason when I flag a review; I do not see the flag comment where as I do see the comment if I prop the review
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    This review will work as an ad.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    hate when the dancer says "there's a camera installed somewhere."

bleh.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ mjx01: Flagged reviews are only noticeable when you view a review where it is the only review visible on your screen.

@ sflguy: You're probably right. Lots of customers unfamiliar with that club will likely discover it now that it's been reviewed as an UHM club.
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    I died laughing at the "every girl was for sale" line ... did she think it was just a regular bar???
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I flagged that review. I have no qualms with anybody knowing. I hate rats.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like an amazing club!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    sounds like Godiva's in Greenville,SC
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the former Cheaters in Providence where before they got closed down I was watching NFL ticket when a rarity, a very pretty dancer approached and said: you can fuck me in the ass for $125 or $150 without a condom. Picturing myself dying of aids I replied, how about a lap dance? Her response? I don't do lap dances for fucking homos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ That’s one hardcore chick :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion