tuscl

Salvation for Detroit's Dancers

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
A Pentacostal group will be visiting clubs to bring the love of God to Detroit's strippers.
http://www.freep.com/article/20140208/NE…

14 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Good on em, too bad it conflicts with me seeing some titties, can't they go find some moslems there to convert?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Muslims,blah,blah,blah......change.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll light a candle and pray a rosary.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    The strippers in my favorite club must have already experienced a visit from this generous group. I noticed a lot of the dancers on their knees and praying.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    EM,

Did they learn to speak in tongues?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Hwy, everyone deserves a shot at salvation. I'm just not sure that Pentecostal ladies are the ones I'd chose. That said, this effort seems like a nice gesture and not threatening at all.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What about the customers? Don't those sinners souls need saving too?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Shadow, aren't they already in heaven if they have brought enough cash?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Which god is the stripper god?
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Eros.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Snake handling in Pentecostal churches in Appalachia has been made illegal in a few states....but if any strippers wanna learn the practice, I've got a snake they can use.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm a crawling king snake.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    To answer sofaking's question; because muslims murder anyone who disagrees with how they have warped their religion. A brutal religion that tries to civilize murderous animals and has only succeeded being used as an excuse to murder more people. Christians kind of did the same thing 1200 years ago but grew up. At least most Pentecostals won't kill you if you tell them to please go away.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    If they REALLY want to help strippers they should put a few condoms in the bag, and buy some dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion