tuscl

size really DOES matter

carolynne
The bigger you are the better
Saturday, February 8, 2014 7:37 AM
met a guy at the club last night who was exceptionally large. i'm still smiling!

36 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Was it green? I think it was just Juice's cucumber.
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    no, it was black.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Thanks a fucking lot, carolynne. Way to make my day. :)
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    LOL
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Was it juices rotten cucumber?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    no, it was a big, black, throbbing cock. not a cucumber, i'm sure
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I gotta agree, size does matter. I use to hit this Viet chick back in the day. Her pussy was so tight that I needed half a gallon of lube and a shoe horn just to get the head in. Her pussy was like a event horizon. Once I was in her there was no getting out. Sometimes my cock was bruised so badly he had to go on the disabled list. Not all pussy is created equal.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I told you all that dancers like that big black dick. How does that saying go? "Once you go black you don't go back". So Carolynne do you want to let them know it's my dick you're talking about, or do you want them to keep guessing?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^Barack Hussein Blah Blah Blah.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "size does matter. I use to hit this Viet chick" She say "no boom-boom with soul brother. Soul brothers too beaucoop. Too beaucoop"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes. Size does count. If her ass is bigger than mine, she has no chance with me.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @ Carolynne; Way to go! You finally bumped into a big black dick. Wow! @Ranukam; You sound so stereotypical, a young black man bragging about dick size.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^for someone who makes so many joke of the day threads, I'm surprised you can't even freaking tell I'm joking around. You must be insecure about your size.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I had a black stripper tell me that I was black where it counts. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^What's funny is I was with a couple of girls that "dated" Chuck Muncie and Mike Haynes. They were black athletes. The girls said I was bigger and better. They said it, not me. Ok, you're joking around about your big black dick again. Sorry I didn't pick that up.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Ranukam, can you jump? At 5-10, back in the 70's, I could dunk a baskeball. I was quite the item on the court. Just messing with you and destroying myths at the same time.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I destroy stereotypes all day. I'm Latino with car insurance. Beat that shit. Now, if I was a an only child, that would be something. Latinos don't have only children.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Good grief.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… size really DOES matter …” All the dancers I pay to give me dances tell me that’s not true :)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Blah,blah,blah.......change.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'm sure we've all heard the waters cold and deep, too, joke. A few years ago I was at the SB in LA at the Colosseum. Their restrooms had the trough type of urinal. Standing there going, a couple of black guys were a ways down from me. One said, "Damn, this waters cold!" and the other, well you know already. Just found it funny that they knew the same joke.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    @Ranukam, you beat me too it, lol! I totally knew it was bbc when she said it was big! Ha ha!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    a monster dick can can stretch the wall too far and cause micro tears. once or twice is OK but then too much is going to get that wall to get permanently stretched. anyway, not that i'm trying to scare, just means sometimes you have to give others a chance---wink.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Funny thing about size. Lopaw ain't got a dick but I bet my sister knows how to twister.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    Good for you, Carolynne. Looks like I'm out of the running now.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Heh, good for ya Carolynne. Sometimes more IS more... OTOH, virtually every gal who has been rubbing up against me while I've been handing money to her, has made it a point to tell me "oh, my... it's so big". At first I'd smile at the transparent flattery but after a while I can't avoid laughing at it. Ladies do check out the bulge in a man's pants... that's made by his wallet.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    All the girls tell me how big it is, as said before, are they talking dick or wallet? I know I am average on a good day. I just do the best I can with what I have.
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    9x5x3
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    One girl asked me to give her 12 inches and hurt her...so I fucked her twice and hit her in the head with a brick - Andrew Dice Clay Another girl asked me to fuck her silly...so I did it wearing a clown mask.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Prim0-You da man.
  • 1mebermuda
    7 years ago
    Am 10/inches long
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Right.. Do we really need to bring back a dead thread for 10 little inches?..
  • ShortyStubbs
    7 years ago
    I'm 2.5 inches
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Am 10/inches long" And a moron.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion