tuscl

Here's a fun one...

Saturday, February 8, 2014 3:55 AM
It's that time again... Time to go shopping for stripper gear. So I'm enlisting in you guys for some help. Now, I know what you're thinking "doesn't matter, it's just gonna come off". But humor me. Favorite stripper outfits? Hottest thing you've seen a girl wear in the club?

26 comments

• Mal2
    10 years ago
    Fishnets are always sexy.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I've had guys tell me they're trashy. Isn't that kind of the point sometimes? You don't come to a stripclub for classy.
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    Well definitely go with interesting costumes. Stand out. Anyway, just answered a similar question on SW: <I>In terms of makeup I'm going to go with medium. Stay away from bright red lipstick but generally use makeup to bring out your features. Fake lashes, a little glitter (OK I'm corny and old fashioned but damn body glitter on cleavage looks amazing) some rouge, some gloss on the lips definitely or a light shade of lipstick that looks natural but enhanced. I'm going to be seeing your face very close so a base that covers those little imperfections everyone has. Now perfume. One of the things that's fantastic about strip clubs is smelling a woman's hair and neck. Dancers have terrific taste in perfume and sweat enough to put out pheromones but not enough to smell like a girl whose been jogging for an hour. Also I love driving home smelling my shirt and thinking of the girl I just spent an hour in VIP with. Makes me incredibly horny and want to see you again. Again definitely a medium amount of a tasteful perfume stay away from floral scents since those are gross. Hair I prefer curly but only mildly. Don't do anything to your hair that makes it sticky. The important thing is that it smells like women's hair and feels soft and luxurious against my skin. Wash enough that your hair isn't oily but not enough that it has split ends. And BTW definitely long. I want to feel your hair against my skin. In terms of clothing I'd definitely go with something shape enhancing that shows lot of cleavage up top and something that brings out your legs and ass down below (so short skirt or bikini bottom with a heel). The shorter you are the higher you can go with platforms. If you are tall keep the shoes low and if you are short then give yourself an extra inch or two. I'm an average man's height (5' 10") and once you in heels are over my height that's a turnoff. The heels are already making you a lot taller don't make yourself too tall. Any kind of distinctive costume is a winner. Halloween in a strip club is so much fun. Dominatrix boots and a sort of fake leather top work great. A catholic school girl outfit and a half unbuttoned white shirt... You'll have to see what works in your club and for you but don't afraid to go outside the norm. You are supposed to be a fantasy. As for personality. Sexually vibrant and affectionate. Be handsy and aggressive. Touch me when you talk (not necessarily my crotch but my chest, my arms, my face). One of the things men are paying for in a strip club is girls approaching. Be warm and sensual. Look into my eyes. Get more sexual in the lap dance room. Watch for reactions when you talk dirty your fantasies can be a huge turn on or turn off. So be aware and if something your are saying is turning me on keep doing it. Go from hard to soft and back again in about 5 minute cycles. Hope that helps. </I>
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Knight wish, thanks for going above and beyond with that answer!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've mentioned this before, but the hottest outfit I've ever seen a stripper wear was a plain white men's Oxford style long sleeved shirt, with tails long enough to cover a few inches below her butt cheeks, with nothing on underneath.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    One of my favorites from many moons ago wore a tube top as a miniskirt. Incredibly frickin' short and incredibly hot.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Above all get outfits that easy to get into and out of. If she is hot, she will make a gunny sack look good.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    I'll second knightwish on about the costume. Have some fun, ie, nurse, schoolgirl, cheerleader, leather/pleather. It's not just for Halloween anymore. I think it might be interesting to see what elicits the most favorable response. And as knightwish said, clothing that accentuates your cleavage, butt, legs, curves- all or whatever your best assets are. But without giving too much away. Sometimes my ATF wears a fishnet romper/body suit with a wide fish net that leaves far too little to the imagination (or to the anticipation of going back for a private dance...even though I've been there plenty of times already). She would look amazing in a wonderwoman costume and I probably will have to get her one because of that!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I've seen a few girls wear a very abbreviated skirt which is different and sexy. If you work in a topless club you can either keep it on or peel it off depending on your preference. And if you keep it on over your G-string it can often times hide roaming hands if you like.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc is correct. I prefer the school girl look. The worst thing to wear, a bikini. That said, some nice bra set from someplace like VS is bikini style, but it isn't what we are suppose to see in the real world, whereas a bikini, we are.
  • Harderlap
    10 years ago
    See through lace bra, hose with or without garter belt, high heels without platforms, fishnets only with fine mesh, otherwise they catch buttons, gloves, bustier or corset.
  • lotsoffun201
    10 years ago
    Schoolgirl for certain!
  • cam887
    10 years ago
    any uniform beats the basic bikini look for me. Mini skirt or depending on club evening gown.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Do you happen to own a cheerleader uniform?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I live down the street from Unico in Upland. If you need help, I'll meet you there and give you my fashion advice.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Any cute dancer with a good sized rack wearing a white wife beater will surely empty my wallet.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    All of the above!
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    See through bra and panties, especially black.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What custies consider hot/sexy is probably as varied as the types of dancers/dances they consider hot/sexy. For me – less is more. I can see girls in gowns or miniskirts by going to a regular dance club – when I go to a strip club – the more nude the dancer the better. The more covered up a dancer is – the less turned on I’ll usually get; although it’s not necessarily a deal breaker. For me; the more skin they are showing the better – I don’t get as turned on if the boobs; butt; legs; are covered up – at least if they are wearing something that looks provocative and sexy and more on the slutty side; that will get my attention.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Nurse, maid, school girl, something other than bikini.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    If it's not a gown club, and you can walk around in a bra+thong, pairing that with leg warmers will always get my attention. It particularly goes well with a girl next door persona.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    The costume that really blew me away was a very short white lace "minidress" that my ATF wore. Against her well-tanned complexion, it was just smoking hot.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I love when a girl is on stage wearing a schoolgirl or cheerleading short skirt and leaves that on but takes off her undees. Then from the back leans forward some to reveal the goods.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I agree that its going to be a very different answer from each guy. I think the key for me is how the girl wears the outfit. Wear things that make you feel good and confident. There's nothing worse than seeing a girl wearing an outfit that doesn't fit and makes her feel awkward. She is constantly pulling at it and the distraction can interfere with her performance. Personally, I don't like the wide fishnets as they catch on things constantly. I'm not generally a fan of neon colors either....but this all depends on the girl wearing it.
  • JacksonEsskay
    10 years ago
    "Something other than a bikini" I second this comment . . .
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    GMD has it right. A button down, oversized men's white dress shirt is optimal. Add a pair of sheer black or red thigh highs and I melt and my wallet empties. It serves as a fantasy that you just spent the night together and all she could find in the morning was your crumpled shirt from the day before. I've only seen this once at a club but she didn't engage me so I didn't get separated from my money in that case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion