tuscl

CONDOMS AT SC

10inches
Florida
do you take condoms with you when going to SC, just in case.? was in club in Greenville. hooked up with dancer. went to the couch room for a few dances. tried to up sell to the VIP penthouse. assured me of FS. told her that I did not have a condom. she replied that the girls always keep a supply in the dressing room so it was not a problem. declined due to the VIP price of $95 plus her fee of $200

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I take condoms with me when I go hiking. You know, just in case.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A good boy scout is always prepared. A prostitute is also always prepared.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Be prepared!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    A part of every ones daily retune should be. have at least 3 condom's with you at all times
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I absolutely take them with me. In fact, as bang69 says, I tend to have a couple with me all the time.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Go Cocks!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I rarely take them. I don't plan to visit private rooms in strip clubs and stopped going out with random dancers on the spur of the moment years ago. Although when approached by a random girl or dancer who wants to have sex, doesn't happen real often, I've never had her start off the conversation by asking if I had a condom. It is a concern though that Even if they say they have a condom, it might be too small. Wearing a tourniquet won't work too well.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I carry some around, but when a girl really wants it, I've always noticed she has some, too.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Never had a need for one.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Almost $300 USD for FS, I think you made the right choice in stepping away.
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    i've brought them with me when i know its a sure thing for ITC. Although I usually go BB with my ITC girl, and then slap the condom on after I cum in her mouth so she can ride it longer. Dont want her getting pregnant off residual. The one time I did not bring them and got ITC from another dancer unexpectedly, she went and got a condom from the dressing room.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have at least 3 condom's with me every day
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I keep them in my car but I don't take them in with me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion