tuscl

Is there a particular type of review you dismiss/don't read ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I peruse the daily reviews and read the reviews of certain clubs that interest me.

But if the review starts w/ “I went with my wife/husband …” or “I went to this club with my bf/gf …” – I'll stop reading right there.

The few that I've read of this type; the reviewer often times seems to have gone to the club with a certain expectation that is often different than mine.

22 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Papi: "Is there a particular type of review you dismiss/don’t read"

Yep, RickyBoy's because they are all fake and just useless regurgitations of what he read in other reviews of the clubs in question.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I've only read the made up ones where the SO, had a good time, and became a lesbian until they left, whence she became a vixen. I'm sure it happens, but not always.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Pupa:

#1 You have to get a job.
    #2 You have to get a gf.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Papi- you took the words right out of my mouth. I agree 100%.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Reviews made by couples, not into bringing the GF. Another is a review that tells mothing abput the sexual part, not intetested in descriptions of parking lot or the quality of being greetef by the doorman.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    'My first visit to a strip club' reviews
    One-sided, overly positive or negative reviews
    Reviews with trivial info and no useful intell
    Obvious shills
    Overly personal 'I had a great time with X and everybody was great to me' with little objective intell
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    Since mainly I only read the reviews in S Florida I read all those. There's only about 5 a day so no biggie.

The only other reviews I will read are the Hong Kong Club and Adelita Club in Tijuana b/c those are basically sex club reviews(and one club in Inkster, MI). If I lived in that area I would love to go.

I don't like the one paragraph reviews with only general comments.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Sofaking - I laughed when I read your comment about the gf becoming a lesbian. When my daughter was in college she took an inter-session course but had to move off campus for the month. She told me she had an apartment with two SLUGS from Smith College. I asked what she meant by slugs. She replied,"Smith lesbians until graduation".
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Papi, while I do not disagree with you, I may have a chance in a few weeks to take a young hottie I am seeing to a club. If I do the whole trip will be to let her experience a Strip Club and get some lap dances. Of course my primary motivation will be to see some stripper grinding on my girl.

Yea, I know, selfish of me but damn it should be fun. If it does happen I am sure the review will be very different than my previous reviews.
    11 years ago
    I like to read reviews that have some detail in particular prices are useful also descriptions of what goes on in each area of teh club and what it costs. While YMWV it is useful if a believable review gives details.

I do read the "my GF/wife" etc reviews because I often go to clubs w my SO. She is very into it and says she gets more out of me getting a hot dance than I get out of it. I know when she gets a dance it is more of a turn on for me than when its reversed. Seeing reviews about couples tells me if a place is couple friendly or not and that can be useful in a new location. Especially some of the seedier places (our favorite type).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When I see just one paragraph, that's a sure sign of a shitty review. I need details and make it entertaining.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I read all of the reviews for the clubs that I am interested in. Including those by juicebox69 so that I can see what bull shit that he posted. Also read the reviews done by all of my TUSCL buddies.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I read most of the reviews of clubs I visit or may visit. I rarely read other reviews if I have no interest in visiting, except maybe Godiva's. Something about a place I drive by a lot but never want to stop at makes me wonder why others do.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I don't read a review UNLESS it starts off with “I went with my wife/husband …” or “I went to this club with my bf/gf …” .
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I went to the club with my ghost girlfriend. She moved some chairs around and spooked even the bouncers. Then she got up on stage and danced around. No one noticed until a dancer's clothes started flying through the air. Then everyone ran out of the club. I no longer invite my ghost girlfriend. How's that for a review? I'd add more details.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    The worst reviews don't tell me anything I don't already know. The best reviews tell me what extras are available if you get the right girl.

I agree with Papi: anyone who brings a girl to a club is going to have a completely different set of expectations than I have going alone, so unless they write well I'll probably just skim over it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I hate the ones with no useful info. The ones I skip or just skim to see if they are worth reading are the ones so long they are like reading a book
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    A GF, Wife, or BF makes the review worthless and a reviews from most all women if they are not a dancer.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^ yeah they are getting way more pussy than you are so I can see you not wanting to get all butthurt reading about it.

For me I'll read any reviews concerning the clubs that I visit. You never know what potentially valuable Intel you might stumble across.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I try to stay up to date on all the reviews for local clubs as well as clubs in other places that I intend to visit, whether they are long or short, well or badly written. After "this reviewer is an idiot" can be useful information.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    EXTREMELY short ones. They are ALWAYS flagged.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I like reading the cpls reviews, but only because everyone else's couples experience is so different from mine. The only difference between going to a club with friends and a club with my wife is that when I go with my wife I buy all the drinks. Other than she chooses the dancers she wants and goes with them and I do too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion