tuscl

Clubs owned/ran and managed by women

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Are they normally better than those ran by men, or does it make no difference whatsoever? In what way do they differ, if at all?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Interesting question.

IMO they may be ran/managed better; but I’d be afraid the mileage would be lower.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    As long as the person in charge knows what they are doing it shouldn't matter if they are male or female. But I could see trouble if the female was a former dancer. That might be a terrible idea for many reasons.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    The one in Kingston is run by a lady, and it's about the same as all the other strip clubs nearby.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There are several local clubs run by, if not owned by, women. My two favorites in fact, have female managers on all shifts. Mileage does not suffer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't think that I have ever been to a club owned or managed by a woman so I can't compare them.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Like Shadow, I don't know of any clubs run by women. My favorite clubs are owned by men who strongly resemble pimps.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    what sclvr said.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Angels in Long Beach, CA was run by Rene Vicairy, an unbelievably hot ex-dancer. One might think that being an ex-dancer would make her more sympathetic to her dancers' wants and needs. Nope. Saw her suspend one of her dancers for a week because the dancer was five minutes late. Heard any number of other similar stories about her as well from other dancers.

There was another club in Stanton/Anaheim run by a dancer. Usually had about 2 customers and 4 dancers in it until it finally closed.

CP
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    A gay man or a straight woman would have an advantage running an SC (with female strippers). Of not having their own level of attraction to dancers interfere with hiring the right mix of dancers for their target clientele.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What my boy Sclvr said. Also, I'm in the same boat as Shadow.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My club has a woman floor manager. She's not too popular with the dancers from what they tell me, so she's probably doing a good job keeping them in line.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Opening soon in Detroit. Scores of Detroit, 6200 East Eight Mile Road, Detroit, Michigan, General Manager (female) Kelly Anderson. We'll see what happens. The opening is one month past the announced date.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion