tuscl

What do you do when you get a PM from someone who has no reviews

What do you do when you get a PM from someone who has no reviews. I have gotten PM's from members that have zero reviews wanting specifics about dancers, clubs, availability of extras, and pricing of all. I know that LE likely reads posts if they are looking to gather information. A club I had been frequenting got a couple of very specific review about extras with details (from other patrons) with prices names etc. and the club was busted less than a week later. It was a hole in the wall joint and it likely was a coincidence.
The question is do you answer the question from a zero reviewer, do you ignore him or be evasive.

19 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I ignore them.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    No one should post names of dancers who provide extras. That's just stupid.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I give them basic information but not names, details, etc. I explain that I only share that information with people that I know personally. That my reason for doing so is to protect myself, the club and the dancers.

Most of them understand and accept my reasoning.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I tell them im taking a shit. Call back later
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I usually answer, but I don't mention dancers' names or the cost of extras.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ haha, is that your message on your answering machine?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    No mikaya but it would be funny though
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Depends on what they ask. If it's something innocuous, or just a clarification of a review, I'll generally answer a polite question. If they ask who gives the best blow job at club X, into the bit bucket they go.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Doesn't matter if they have reviews or not. I don't talk about dancers to anyone. I might confirm a girl's club or schedule and even then only if she has told me that it's OK with her. That's it.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Most of the time, I do what Shadowcat does.... but sometimes I just ignore them.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    If they had no reviews, I usually ask them what types of clubs have they been to and then tell them how similar the club is to those clubs.

If they have a decent number of reviews I'll give more information about which dancers are good, which ones to avoid, i.e. the scammers, and which dancers to not put too waste too much time waiting for a dance because the dancer are so popular and busy she will be tied up all night. I never mention who gives extras or why they are good.

Only two people have ever asked about extras in the club, and both times it was asked about a very tightly run club, so I truthfully said good luck finding extras the club frowns on that and fires dancers who go too far.

There are only about three people who PM me who I will give details to.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Forgot to add, the most common question I get is usually which dancers meet whatever criteria physically a guy is looking for.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Tell him if he asks the right girl bj's can be free or maybe only $5, he'll just have to ask around and hope he doesn't ask the wrong girl. Otherwise if he doesn't want to risk getting thrown out, be quiet about it.
    Or he could use the line if he's truthful about it, I work for the government, how about a free bj to avoid a bust?
    I never tried that line but was wondering if it works. Let me know how it goes. I'm curious.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    If they share the same clubbing area as I do I might share some Intel but I will hold back on the good stuff unless I meet them in person.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Damn! Ain't really nothing I can add to the list.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I had the unique situation of having a club owner write me once, and he basically told me my review of his club made his club out worse than he thought it was. I told him I stand by my review, but OTOH, this was several months after I wrote it, so maybe things changed in that time. Even so, the one time I went there after this exchange, it appeared not much had really changed. I actually wouldn't mind making another trip to that club, but that one is also at least an hour away, and I do not like driving the back roads of Iowa (meaning off the interstate) late at night.

If it's a customer writing, OTOH, it depends on what they wrote. Most just want to know basic information about a club. None have ever wanted to know dancer-specific info.
  • Digitech
    11 years ago
    I think most of the paranoia about legal enforcement is ridiculous and I answer the PM.
  • Digitech
    11 years ago
    Well, I probably wouldn't name a specific dancer, but I would still be clear about what type of activities go down in the club, etc.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I've gotten a few dumb PM's from dudes who don't review, it's always about spelling/grammar, or asking what a sofaking is, lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion