tuscl

Getting Rid of the Perfume Smell

Monday, January 27, 2014 6:34 PM
I'm not in a relationship right now, but when I lived with my ex I would head out to the club from time to time. I never changed my clothes before I came back, but I did resort to other things that left me feeling quite pathetic about myself. I'd spray cologne on myself, stop in a grocery store on the way home to wash my arms and neck, and sometimes even buy the smelliest food possible at the fast food drive-thru and eat it on my way home. You guys ever done anything similar?

38 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I just avoided any dancers who used anything even remotely overpowering, and told them why
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    This is one of the many reasons I only go to clubs when I travel. Even so, my SO sniffed out some dancer's smell even though I spent 2 hours on a flight back home after a pre-trip visit to one of my favorite clubs. I made up a BS story about the person sitting next to me on the plane...she apparently bought it because she dropped the inquisition rather quickly.
  • IronFox22
    10 years ago
    I got glitter on my face once and was pissed. This seems like the ultimate stupidity. In a business where many of the patrons would like to be discreet, I can't imagine why a dancer would want to load up on glitter. Guys hate it.
  • WOODDR2
    10 years ago
    I keep a extra shirt in the car to wear into the club. Make sure you wash your hands and face before leaving the club. If its really bad, stop to get gas on the way home. "Accidentally" get some on your hands, that gas smell kills anything.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You need to do some shopping here: [view link]
  • Dick_Dynamyte
    10 years ago
    I came home from the club last year smelling like a stripper, I still hear about it every other day. I had a system where I would get home before my girl, and wash up she came home early one time and I smelled like vanilla. Now I can't go anywhere without accusations
  • Jackmd
    10 years ago
    Smoke cigars. Not only will it overpower perfume, but it also throws birddog LE that wants to know if you've been drinking.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ahh, the joy of being single. I like finding a piece of glitter on my cheek in the morning. Memories. And a good vanilla/coconut body spray is heaven.
  • IronFox22
    10 years ago
    The problem is--once you've been in the club for a few hours--you get so used to the smell that you can no longer determine if you've gotten rid of the perfume odor before you get home. There's a limited amount of guess work. You basically do everything you can (and hope you've done enough).
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My biggest concern is that the general smell of the club and all of the scents that comprise it gets into my long hair and there is no way to hide that if I can't get to a shower before heading home. On the rare occasions that I club with any of my guy friends who smoke I'll have them blow smoke into my hair to help disguise the perfume. It's nasty and disgusting, but better than walking in the door reeking of a stripclub.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    That or stale cooch lopaw. Thats a smell tough to shake somedays.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    That's true, fun12. And for me bringing home the smell of another woman can not happen - my SO has the nose of a bloodhound. Hell I have come home with no pants on to avoid detection. That was an interesting day :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    There's nothing worse than coming home smelling like stripper perfume. What I do is take a shower right away when I come home, and I immediately toss the smelly clothes in the washer.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I always stop at the gas station and wash up and gargle with peroxide and antiseptic mouth wash. To kill the germs if nothing else from DFK and DATY. One that always scares me though is the nude lap dances and them rubbing their pussy all over my pants. Don't know how to eliminate that one.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    In my opinion, and in my experience, if you're not taking the simple precaution of taking extra clothes, you either secretly want to get caught, or you're a dolt. When I have a gf, I take extra clothes -- perfumes stick to clothes tightly and there's no way to get rid of that -- and run down my arms and neck with soap & water. Simple precaution and you're nearly undetectable
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    ^^Yeah its easy to change clothes coz I've done that many times. But how do you get the smell out of your hair if you can't get access to a shower before heading home?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I reek after leaving strip clubs with smoke and perfume combined. Every night I wonder how all the different dancer perfumes are going to combine on me. Damcers keep saying I smell great or I smell good. They stopped talking when I told them they were likely smelling other dancer perfumes combined with me. I heard a new one the other night. A dancer said I smell like chocolate. I was hoping she wasn't planning on eating me. She had a hungry look in her eyes. That was a new smell. I never heard that one before. If I smell perfume in my house, I didn't toss my strip club jacket far enough across the room. The smell stays for days before it dissipates.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's bad when your favorite dancer can tell who else you have gotten dances from. :)
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @lopaw, You have just presented another argument for the benefits of being bald. I am so blessed. The only creature that ever objected to residue stripper smell on my body was my good ol' dawg, Daisy. Daisy would refuse to have anything to do with me if I ever came home doused in 'eau de stripteaseuse'.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    This is why God created Axe body spray, it's Febreze for men. Personally when I get home all I can smell is smoke in my clothes.
  • Traveller031
    10 years ago
    I mostly go to clubs in evenings/nights. More than the perfume its the cigarette smell which bothers me most. My ex was allergic to cigarettes. Often even the next day when she entered the car, she caught the cigar smell. Got out a couple of times mentioning my colleague smoked in the car.
  • roccoballs
    10 years ago
    One night several years ago, I went clubbing with my brother-in-law (we're married to sisters). We both smelly like skanky ho's. On the way home, we stopped at a 7-11 and bought a pack of cigarettes. We took turns going into a phone booth and smoking ourselves up.
  • MonacoGP
    10 years ago
    Get unscented freeze or hunters use sprays to cover scents available in the sporting goods department. Glitter is a far bigger proven. So is bronzed or fake tanning lotions.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: Yeah! My #2 wears perfume and once I had a few dances with her before my ATF as she was nowhere to be found. When the ATF finally got free to do a set with me, she says, "Oh I like the cologne you're wearing!" Which was funny because she and the #2 are in a relationship, so she must have smelled it before. I told her it was from (#2) and she says, "Ah, no wonder I'm so horny!" That turned out to be a fun evening!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    That's a tough one, Lopaw. I guess shaving your head is out of the question? ;)
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Actually, glitter or spray tan bothers me more than perfume. The former may not realize it until its too late. Counteract strong perfume with having a strong cologne handy. My suggestion- Dior Fahrenheit. I can attest to several YT reviews contention that the 1st hour has a gasoline/cleaning solvent smell to it. Plausible cover story.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    The pussy juice rubbed all over the pants or shirt is a tough one. You have to make a bee-line to the home bathroom and get the clothes in the clothes basket. If there is any fear that the SO will smell the clothes as she is loading the washer, then you better take up laundry. The pussy juice on the face is more difficult. You can wash with soap and water and it seems like it still lingers. Just water won't cut it. It's like you had been gutting fish all day. I washed up one time and came home and slipped into bed and the wife kissed me on the cheek, and lingered, and kissed me again. I think she smelled it, but wasn't quite sure enough to level an accusation. Maybe she was thinking, "What the. . .that almost smells. . . But no, it couldn't be." I was sweating it out, but she didn't say anything. Later I rubbed my hand on my cheek and jawline and my hand smelled like pussy, so she had to have smelled it. @lopaw, the hair is a tough thing. But if you can get away with it, rolling all the windows down and going 70 on the freeway helps a lot. Then you have to explain why you look like you were in a wind tunnel, but that's better than having to explain perfume, smoke, or pussy smell. It is a little odd in the winter, though. You could pull it off in SoCal.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Yeah, extra clothes in the car to change into and leave the SC clothes in your car and drop them off at the dry cleaners the next day on your way into work. Dry cleaning gets rid of the glitter, any perfume and any lipstick, tanner, etc. It's more expensive than just washing it at home and taking the chance of your SO smelling or seeing it. But it can be worth it to get it dry cleaned. Smelling like smoke is the harder one. I do the window down on the way home too. I've also done the stop at the gas station on the way home and got some on my hands to overpower the smoke. If you can, make a quick escape to the shower as soon as you get home to make sure....
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Reading the smoking comments reminds me how thankful I am that Michigan bans smoking. Some upscale clubs have a separate cigar bar and some Detroit clubs ignore the rule entirely, but at least i have options.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    Motor, around here the only clubs that DO have smoking are the strip clubs, all the rest of the restaurants, bars, and clubs are smoke free. The strip clubs are private clubs, membership only, and get an exemption from the clean air laws. So, now if you come home and smell like smoke, the ONLY conclusion is a strip club. So smoke odors is a big deal. I got a kid with a sniffer like a bloodhound and he likes to just yell it out if he smells it, even from across the room. I have no room for error. None.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    My current most liked dancer seems to have a perfume that cannot be washed off. Smells great, but anything short of a hot shower, shampoo and soap with a loofah and I still smell like her.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I like good smelling perfume on a stripper. it's a turn on. I'm not in a relationship now but when I was I carried a bottle of febreeze in my drunk.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    If u go to the club, that means I'm not seeing my girl that night. She don't know where I live either
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I remember one time I came home smelling of stripper perfume and my wife was all "what the heck is that smell? Is that some stripper's perfume?" I said, "Well, yeah, she wouldn't stop rubbing on me." Her: "See if you can found out what it is next time. It'd be kind of nice if there weren't so much of it."
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    That is why I joined a gym and keep some clothes in the locker.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I'm like the others, wash my hands, arms, and face, and reapply deodorant.
  • bxbomber51
    10 years ago
    pussy taste on ym tongue is another problem. brushing your teeth and showering doesnt always get rid of it - always interesting when my fiance gets home and wants to kiss me hello.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw Get a dry shampoo. Spray your hair with it after strip clubbing and brush through :) works like a charm for smoke, perfume, anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion