tuscl

older strippers from the 70s where are they now.

just wondering if any custmores from the 70s remember any dancers from the show bar in springfield mass,like cherry vanilla,debbie,j.d. sterling just to name a few.ever wonder what happened to them .and would love to talk to them,and remaniss.

6 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Cherry, I'm old enough to have been a customer in the 70s, but I was never in Springfield. Please post some pictures from your stripper days. You know what we guys are like.

You might have better luck connecting with your old friends on Stripperweb.com.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll go and ask my Mama. She use dance back in them days. Her stage name Rita Big Colita.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Super Bowl 2014: Stripper has waited 30 years for N.J. to host NFL championship.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2014/…
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    The ones I knew are dead. A couple from drug overdose. I know of one deceased from tertiary syphillis. Another succumbed to aids circa 1990.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Wow, Player. Two damn tough ways to go.

I have a feeling that most dancers from that era have moved on, maybe gotten married and would have way less than zero interest in reminiscing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @player11 what does that tell you? People with self-destructive habits usually don't try to stop until they have some kind of crisis, and usually that crisis involves running out of money. If a stripper is an addict or is doing (promiscuous) FS or anal w/o condoms, you got to give her tough love and drop her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion