tuscl

New type of breast implant

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
http://betaspot.com/heliumboob/

I she permits mouth contact, will you're voice have a high pitch for a few seconds afterwards?

I'm glad they're not using hydrogen. Remember the Hindenburg.

11 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    But hydrogen boobs could turn a chick into a superheroine that shoots fire out of her tits. And that, my friend, would be coo-el with a capital COO and a capital EL!!!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Unless you are standing in front of her!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Is it compatible with a water bra?
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    I'd be afraid the gas would diffuse through the implant into the body like an old party balloon. The gas might not do much in the body but you'd have a saggy boob again.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you squeeze too hard they go boom
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If they pop do they splatter milk all over?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If the girl has really big boobs, could her breasts float up? Is it painful if she gets a leak or would she freak out having a flat and it takes a month to schedule surgery?

Are helium filled breasts a joke?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Oh the humanity!

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    @Shark my man...hard to tell whether random Internet shit is real, but one can make inferences from the "breastimonials" on the site:

"I've been sagging for the last 30 years. Thanks to the Helium Boob, I'm now getting fresh with all the boys at the local senior center!" - Nora, age 73, of Sarasota, FL

"If you squeezed her old implants, they would just ooze. You squeeze these babies and they just go WHEEEEEE!!!" - Mike of Kansas City, MO

"Now my boyfriend doesn't just dress like Mickey, one snootful of my Helium Breast and he's talking like him! Helium Breasts have really spiced up my love life!" - Minnie

Oh and there is the fact that you can order t-shirts, mugs, etc. but the actual implants are on back order through 2013. Given that its 2014 I guess we'll find out soon whether they're real!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    NOS filled titties-suck and laugh.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I should ask the dancers if they heard about helium implants. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion