tuscl

Los Angeles

Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:23 PM
Fellow strip club fans, I am seeking your help and opinions. I have an upcoming business trip to Los Angeles in mid-February that will have me flying in on a Sunday evening and in town until Wednesday afternoon. As a non-regular there, what clubs will I have the best experience in, and is there any day that is better than others given I'm able to go Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evening?

19 comments

• Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Welcome to LA. I can tell you where not to go: Skin gentlemen club. Icky girls.
  • weewillie
    10 years ago
    Do you have a car and what part of LA are you staying in? It's a big place.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Bare Elegance LAX and 4 Play have the hottest girls.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    I will be staying near LAX and will have a rental car. From reading around, it seems the best area may be City of Industry? Is that still the case?
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    jack: What are your priorities/tastes ? If availability of extras/high mileage is your desire, go east, young man, to COI and some other points east. "ranky" is right about BE and 4P having the most attractive dancers, but your 2012 review of 4P didn't sound too elated to be there. I haven't been to LA much in last 4 years, but I can tell you that beides higher dance prices, the songs are clipped more ( some as short as 2 minutes vs many other locales 3-4 minutes). Then, too, how much time will you have ? Evenings only, or would day shift be an option ? I would also suggest perusing [view link], or pming L.A. area members. Assuming that you are staying near LAX, I'd wait until after 730p to go to COI and points east.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My advice is to go over to [view link] and check it out. That is the stripclub site for us local LA/OC/IE clubrats.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    Wasn't a big fan of 4play, but from what I have found on the internet, West LA seems to not be so good and City of Industry is better, apparently. Just wondering where is the best bet. I'm limited to evenings only... have business during the day to take care of. I do want high mileage
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    It's just as well that you will only have the evenings available. If you'll be staying near the airport, you'll need the evening hours for the drive to the city of Industry clubs. You should have better traffic conditions then. In addition to the clubs listed under the city of Industry in TUSCL, the one club in La Puente, Paradies Showgirls, is considered part of that group of clubs. It's on the same street as several others, Valley Blvd.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My recommendation for the best COI club is hands down Synn. Plenty of hot women, mileage, and damn good prices. Bliss is a great place if you like BBW's. DVCOI is second to Synn in terms of mileage & dancer quality, tho it is a bit old and beat up nowadays. Monarch's is a newer Rhino owned club that I have had great experiences at. The only club I would avoid is Paradise Showgirls. The club is skanky and badly run and the women are generally old and obese.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Call me and I'll hook you up with my buddy Vince. He knows plenty of girls, girls, girls.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lopaw's choices are spot on. And I also recommend zbone. Its an area specific site. TUSCL is too geographically spread out to offer comprehensive regional advice in real time.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Louisiana?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^^Yes. You should head out there immediately.
  • WOODDR2
    10 years ago
    Yes Bare LAX and 4 play have the best looking dancers around, but low mileage. COI clubs have high mileage but very low quality dancers. I my opinion for the best combination of good looking dancers and mileage visit Spearmint rhino Van Nuys during the weekday afternoon. Mondays are great days for the 3 song VIP for $90 Contact me for more information.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Go on [view link] for RTRC and dancer reviews. I warn you though, some reviews are harsh.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the information on the BonedIn site. Will definitely use that. Seems like Synn and DejaVu are going to be good places to try. I'll certainly write up reviews once I get a chance to visit them.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If you're out by LAX, depending on time of day, traffic can be murder, especially if you don't know the LA metro area. LAX to COI between 2 pm & 6 pm is going to be a 1-2 hour commute.
  • noobiebro
    10 years ago
    I will have to check out Synn someday. Possibly this week. Do the dancers there offer extras?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Noobie- yes. All of the COI clubs offer extras. That and very low prices are what keeps them in business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion