tuscl

All i eat is Bacon !

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:04 AM
Bacon sandwich, bacon chips, bacon drank ! Bitch its all I eat ! Bacon Mane

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    During the 2004 Super Bowl, we had a bacon eating contest. 5 pounds of bacon each. I took 2nd. I didn't shit straight for a couple of days.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Yum!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did they run out of purple drank in North Carolina?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Pussy tastes like bacon.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol....I mix purple in my bacon Joe
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Who doesn’t like bacon – BACON - biatch
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    LOL
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    You taste so good, With fat a-drippin’, And in the pan, You’re finger-lickin’ (good), I never cook you, In portions meager, You hiss and pop, Which makes me eager, To chomp you down, With eggs and toast, But I love you bacon, I love you most.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Moto the Bard of Bacon.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ That was beautiful, Motor. I'm going to love my BLT tonight.
  • TroIl_Defense_HQ
    10 years ago
    People should not eat bacon at all since us (wannabe) Orthodox Jews don't. And you all want to be a winner Orthodox Jew like me (and my hero Ariel Sharon) don't you?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol mo head
  • TheNakedBachelor
    10 years ago
    Remember, friends don't let friends fry bacon naked. Enjoy responsibly.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thought about buying some bacon tonight. I did buy some hot dogs. Store was almost deserted with people worried about the cold outside. I was thinking they watch too much tv. I fall asleep and turn on the syfy channel and what do they have on? Ice Age 2012 where glaciers are rapidly taking over the US. So fast even fighter jets with nuclear bombs are no match. However with everyone dying, one family is determined to rescue their daughter from new York city before the city gets wiped out. The ice bergs seem to be moving faster than the jets, lol. Oh, they have icenados too. lol. oops family now has a plane and flew in and out of one. Now flying parallel to military attempting to bomb the glaciers. lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Lol, I just heard the ice bergs were moving 200 miles per hour. They are spreading out and taking over.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shark. Have you seen the sequel, where Juice bombs the fast moving glaciers with sizzling bacon? Saves the world 'e does. And totally scientifically plausible to boot!
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    I'm cutting back on bacon to leave more time and money for PUSSY!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion