tuscl

Soylent Green...?

Saturday, January 18, 2014 8:35 PM
A Vision of our Environmental & Ecological & Social Future? Who knows...? Just re-watched the film.

28 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yup. May not be science "fiction".
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Reality imitating "Art" or "Art" being prescient? I'd say the later.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What is the secret of Soylent Green?
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    It's ground up and freeze dried humans.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I love the trailer. Just watched it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Making plans for your future alturd?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Aluidiot,did Heston mention anything about the NRA in the film? Pure D-bag you are.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "You cut out his brain, you bloody baboon." Oops. Wrong movie.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    "Soylent Green is people!"
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Haha Moto,but the right OP.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I read about a dude who is trying to sell that stuff, well minus the humans. He's marketing it as a meal replacement, but it's more expensive then any meal! I'll find the link and post it later.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    UNICEF and WHO have been using a product called Plumpynut for several years to treat malnutrition in Africa. It's a fortified peanut paste packed with nutrients and only costs about $1 per day. Now used to treat children with malnutrition, something like this could be the future for everyone.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Alucrap,when you were born did the doctor say"Darn auto-correct"?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Some of what is portrayed in the film may be seen as coming soon or in the future. The "Future" in the film was 2022!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I don't see how any Republican can like this movie. The Rifleman is married to a black chick. Chuck Heston and Edward G. Robinson (aka Moses and Dathan) are married to each other. Income inequality leads to cannibalism.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Did y'all notice that there are no Latinos in the future? They made us into Soylent Green! I bet it's spicy.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Hibachi just keeps on giving, kind of like the Turd, showing her ignorance over and over. "Don't see how any Republican can like this movie." How can a Repblican NOT like this movie. It shows were we'll end up if nut jobs like Dumbo Barry do things to piss people off. About the only beople that like what he is doing are people whose only contribution to society is a bunch of babies the rest of us have to support, illegal aliens and there fellow legal aliens who support their cause, and lesbians like Hib and Tardo. And it stars Heston! Here in the south, it is mostly Dems who don't like interracial couples.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Spicy Soylent Green. Lol. Classic Slick
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Obama's vision of our future! True income equality except of course for the select few of his supporters in their ivory towers. Human life becomes disposable. Obama... the reason abortion should have been legalized 60 years ago.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^ What is your Vision? Why not run for elected office and implement your vision.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    No vision tiredtraveler??
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Alucard: Nobody who posts on this board is electable, unless they've covered their tracks better than is currently probable.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Juice is electable... On the dose the water with molly and acid party!!!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Please zipman68.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    maybe you should run Alucard. You're always telling others too. I have no doubt you could get the approval of the Nutjob Party.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    A poster with HONOR quite unlike certain current posters!!! RIP good man. You have returned to the STARDUST!!!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I just learned a brand new phrase, and I thought I knew the English language rather well...... Currently probable?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion