Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

out da jail

Gucci_Mane

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm out day jail house and I've got my swollen on...I'm ready for some stripping clubbing

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Yeah you are Gucci_Mane. Get dat swollen on an' do dat strippin' clubbin'

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

So they released you for some kind of weekly release program from jail? Now I know why strippers can't wait to hook up. You're their kind of guy.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak Somewhere in this town See me and the boys we don't like it So were getting up and going down

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Gucci, you mean that you didn't have hot sex in the jail?

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Maybe you should go back.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ faggot

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement