tuscl

Bro Code

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:21 PM
I was at a club once when a buddy of mine declared the Bro Code, I couldn't get dances from his babe and he wouldn't with mine. Since there were only two babes in the club I could only laugh, as I would usually try to hit up all the babes if there are only a couple. Anyhow, has anyone heard of this before, or did he make it up? Regardless, the babe I got was a smoking hot redheaded Italian.

21 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Well,when I go babing and there are two babes,I walk up to those two babes and say,"Hey babe,which one of you babes wanna get down with the Dice"and I Usually get it on with two [view link] it babe?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your not exactly going to a sc to get a girl friend or wife. Your just renting
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Bro code only applies to regular girls. not girls who are employed to dance naked for you. Sounds like he tried to pull a fast one on you, but if your stripper was hot it didn't matter.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    There is definitely a bro code when I'm strip clubbing with my friends. I won't get dances from a buddy's favorite dancer, and he won't get dances from a favorite dancer of mine.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    When it comes to strippers I share with my "bros".
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You're "buddy" sounds like an idiot.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Made it up as far as I am concerned. If he doesn't want you being with a dancer he was with, he should go clubbing alone.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I'm with ranukam. I don't call it "bro code" since I'm not a teenager, but I don't get dances from my buddy's ATF and vice versa. Since we usually grab our girls as soon as we walk in, and sit with them the entire time until we leave, there's not much opportunity anyway
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Let the dancers have the room to choose who they want to be with.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I just ask myself, "what would LDK do"?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I follow the Pirate Code...well, it's more if a guideline.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I got you babe-Sonny Bono
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    One of my friends and I, on the rare opportunity to go SCing together, have something like that, but OTOH, the girls I tend to like are ones he would probably avoid and vice versa, so I'm not sure that's meaningful. OTOH, a different friend and I will share, but then again, on the rare occasions we go to a club together, it's usually my favorite club, which is also his, and many of my faves there are his as well.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    So Mo-head, what WOULD LDK do? My guess is "get a dance and jizz in his pants".
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    There should totally be a "WWLDKD?" saying just like "WWJD?" Only the answer to WWLDKD? Is *always* "get a dance and jizz in yo' pants". When I was young I always modified "WWJD?" To mean "what would Jerry Garcia do?" Answer usually involved smokin' week and maybe eatin' a hot dog. In youth, most problems in life can be solved with weed and hot dogs. Add in pussy an pretty much all problems in life are solved.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm fine if anyone wants a dance with my ATF. She can use the money and he finds out what a great ATF I have!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I thought it was largely made up, but he's a good guy so I respected his wishes, but I did want to try his babe, who was a bustier Moroccan babe.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "Bro code?" WTF? Is she his girlfriend? There's no "bro code" in strip clubs. The dancers are entertainers, their job is to entertain. She's a free agent, you don't get to claim her as your own. Next time your "bro" pulls that shit, tell him to fuck off.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Go there tonight get to go OTC and bang the shit and show him the video she just a stripper for fuck sake
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Are you related to Ilbbaicnl?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Forget the Bro Code and follow the Code of Omertà instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion