tuscl

Your first fave?

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:37 PM
This question is mainly for the oldsters. I was going to say with 40+ years of clubbing, then figured that might be sc and myself. So let's say over 15 years. When you first started clubbing, how long was it before you found your first fave, and what made her so? Now by favorite, I am talking about the one that you went particularly to see and no one else. If she wasn't there, you might just leave and go to another club. For me it was likely about 10 years after I started visiting club. In the early days, there wasn't much to make one a favorite. They all pretty much danced and looked good. My first was Fiona. She was one of the first few that I had for a LD. She was a good looking woman, but not drop dead beautiful. Her body, however, was top notch and she used it well to excite me. Touching was still "not allowed" but she allowed me to push the limits. Also, she seemed to enjoy her work and didn't just "go through the motions". That coupled with enjoyable conversation was what made Fiona my first fave.

20 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My first was "Brooke". I'm not sure what I saw in her as she was very low contact and no extras. And not much on conversation either. But then, that was the decade I'm not too sure about...
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It probably took 3 years from when I first went clubbing. Then again, the first 2 years, I wasn't a regular clubber. I started going more regularly the third year, but I didn't see the value of having favorites because they all looked good and I wasn't quite up on the hustle. Anyway, I met Lilly, who seemed a lot different from the other dancers. She had a unique style, I could talk with her and she had big tits. It turned out some of her unique style was the fact she made some of her own outfits. Oddly enough, I still see her dancing at my favorite club occasionally, but I think she should hang it up.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For me, it was "Gemini". She was 3 years older than I was. We use to joke about how she was the senior cheerleader that I use to fantasize about when I was a freshman. She had tits, ass, and moves. First BJ ITC.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Excellent work so far, my friends. Nut please, put a time frame in your reply. A year would be nice, but rockstar summed it up pretty well with, "...decade I'm not too sure about...".
  • windowsidiot
    10 years ago
    My first fave was Annie at OG's in Vegas about 3 years ago. little PR on the early shift. I used to go several times a year and we would text between trips. Pretty much anything was available in the curtained booths or my motel later. Then I went 1 yr between and she turned into just another dancer but she would block other dancers. Too bad she was a big part of my returns to Vegas.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Alright Clubber. I think it was between the years of 1999-2002.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The first one I can remember that fits all of your criteria, including the go somewhere else if she's not there part, was a dancer named Diamond at one of the clubs here in Louisville. That was probably around 2005. Older, brunette, shy, but would cum at the slightest touch. Wanted it no matter what time I saw her, in or out of the club. Leaving out that single item, the first girl I would call a favorite, i.e. I would see her if she was in the club, was a girl who called herself Kelly, in a club in Western NY. She was a redhead, who dyed her hair blond for some god-forsaken reason. She didn't fuck, but she gave good head, and she had one of the sweetest, tightest pussies I have ever met. My pinkie finger would barely fit.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    I had to check my previous club reviews. I think my first ATF was Selena at the Players Club in Baltimore. She was a sexy Latino (Spain, I think) that really got my attention early and often. She remembered me every time I went into this small club. And she was was easy to talk to with no pressure for dances. But she knew she'd make bank every time I was there. I miss her. She retired many years ago and I lost her number. So sad.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Scatter-That's thevway it is.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    2006-2007. I still miss her.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I went with someone to a strip club maybe anywhere from 2 to 4 times over a number of months, then I decided to go myself after wanting to visit again. I went alone one night. I liked it. I thought about asking one of the girls out on my second visit. I asked someone I knew at work and he told me strippers never go out with the guys visiting. This was in the 90's. I returned. it was my first time returning to a club after only one week. I asked one girl out. She said no. I wasn't even bothering with getting lap dances first. Then I asked a second girl out. She said something about a private party. I had no clue what she meant but I heard ok. We went out. I thought we were having a fun evening until she said she wanted money. I got ticked off. Refused to pay a dime. She never mentioned paying her money. She started crying. I got wimpy and gave her some cash. She was all over me in the club on a regular basis after that. I occasionally visited her place and she would do nude dances. No sex so that sucked. Nude beat the topless in the club though. I think she became more into me than I was into her. The next time she wanted money for something other than lap dances I refused. She got pissed off. She even quit the club for 3 months because she knew I was there. Her friends were keeping me informed where she was working,etc. I never even attempted to visit her. Then after 3 months she came back all sorry and wanting to hook back up without any of the drama. She even agreed to do all dances at half her normal price forever for 100 bucks if I would give her 100 bucks. I thought it was a gamble but that time it paid off. She probably didn't think she was going to keep doing that for so long. She did for over 2 years before she said I came out quite well on that deal. I saw her 2 to 3 times every week. She even called my house. My parents would have been surprised if they knew a hot dancer was calling up asking for me. They never knew they were talking to a stripper. I just hoped they weren't listening in since it was one landline with 2 or 3 phones in the house hooked up to it. Just explaining for all those not used to a time before cell phones. She was like a puppy dog the way she got all over me and seemed to drop everything whenever I showed up in the club. She also tended to dominate all the other dancers. If another new dancer talked to me first. She would come over and chase them away letting them know that she knows me. If she hadn't been hot, I wouldn't have cared for that too much. We eventually parted ways after she got pregnant and her boyfriend left her. I got a new job in another state. She cried when I told her goodbye saying she was in love. I wasn't. At least I found out why she was acting all weird asking me to come over to visit and see a movie or something on a week night. Her boyfriend had left her and she was pregnant too. It was fun while it lasted in spite of the fact it could have been a whole lot more fun. Many of the other dancers I met wanted to have sex first. skip all the dating like stuff.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    She actually called me up a year or two later wanting me to come visit while she was working in South Carolina at Platinum. That was the last time I saw her. She still lived in NC. Now another dancer from the same clubs who says she knew me, she was crazy. I could not remember her at all. However after a nice unexpected bj, I lied and said I remembered her. Maybe she was someone I never noticed. I found out she was still living in eastern NC even though she was routinely dancing for me over 200 miles away every week for almost a year. She gave it up after the cops tried to arrest her on more than one occassion. Something to do with driving 95 mph routinely back and forth, plus possibly some pot it sounded like.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good story sharkhunter Mine was im probably 2000 or 2001. She was a hot redhead stage name blaze. She claimed she posed for playboy but i never saw her pics. Now I think ss. I met her about a year after I started going to sc's
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    After about 10 yrs at Bogarts. Name was "Tina", late 30's. She had a great mouth and nice tits.
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    Carmen from Memphis. Mixed 5'6" beautiful 22 yr old with the best natural body ever. She was in Playboy magazine when she was 19. Could dance better than any girl I've ever seen at a SC. She definitely was the sexiest as well. Met her first month after divorce and within second visit was soon seeing her OTC 3 times a week. Best sex a guy could ever want. Then she got pregnant and moved to Tx soon after her baby was born. After her never went to a SC again except to find the next OTC sugar baby.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    For mine, it was 1994 when I first went and 1997 by the time I met my first fave. And she was still dancing in 2013, which is cool in a way and sad in a way, too.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    For me it was Ariel. Early 20's, blond with shortish hair, rockin' D-cup tits, a helluva pussy. Loved to dance to Peter Gabriel songs. That chick shocked my monkey 'til she became my fave.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Her name was Carter(mothers maiden name)she worked at the Columbia Platinum Plus. It was so long ago that I had to use a scanner to put her photo on my computer(see my photos). She was the most popular dancer, ever, at that club and she just suddenly disappeared back in 2003.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My first was the early 1990's.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    In the mid-1990's in the strip club wasteland known as Chicago, I developed a warm relationship with a Puerto Rican cutie known as Ruby. She was great to look at, fun to chat with, and gave nice no-extras dances at a downtown club called Scarlett's (which has since closed). The building now houses the Pink Monkey club. After several months of Ruby's loving, she left to join the Army Reserve, with the goal of paying for college and law school on the GI Bill. Eventually she deployed to Afghanistan and married a US serviceman. I miss Ruby, my first ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion