tuscl

Boobies

Do you ever think we will see a dancer with a single or double mastectomy? What would you think about that?

16 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Who would pay a girl to see her boobies if she hasn't got one or both?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I think that would send her confidence right down the drain. No more dancing.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I've heard stories (urban myths I want to say) of a one legged stripper, so who's knows, the one tit stripper could be out there!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    As long as the pussy don't funk up the VIP, I'm sown with it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    sofaking - Not a legend. See my photos.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I saw a dancer that wore a prosthetic leg. She was sorta cute, kind of the girl-next-door if you lived in a trailer park. I think she was just trying to get by. I gave her some tips but didn't go to VIP. Looked like a lot of guys just couldn't get past the leg. She tied a bandana around the place where her stump joined the fake leg, just below the knee. But she was gamely trying to do it.

But the boobies, I suspect is a whole different thing. The reason that mastectomies are such a traumatic thing for women is that they embody their feminine selves. Probably even more than the vag. Would a guy still feel like a man if his penis had to be amputated? I don't know if that is analogous or not. I have seen pictures of women with mastectomies without a shirt, kind of like flipping the bird to cancer. I can understand their spirit. But stripping may be different. The key might be whether they could make any money at it. And I would guess guys just couldn't get past it. A hot vixen with long hair dancing up a seductive storm that turns around and has no boobs? Would that deflate your fantasy then and there?
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I'm an ass guy.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    There is a one armed stripper in western Pennsylavania.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I've seen a number that at least appeared to have a double, IE: No tits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… What would you think about that …”

I rather not.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    One of the sexiest dancers I Have ever known had basically no bust line (natural, not the result of a mastectomy), but the rest of her body was fabulous.

I was sorry to see her retire.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    A third boob would be far more interesting and less depressing.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What if a dancer was jumping up and down and her books fell off?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Her boobs fell off dam phone. What if she was chasing them all over the club? Like a couple of bouncy balls?
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    No but I saw a dancer who was so extremely flat chested. No tits at all, but with very long thick nipples. Awesome lap dancer, and she loved those nipples sucked. She considered implants, but the doctor talked her out of it by saying it could be dangerous since she didn't have enough flesh to safely place them in her chest.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    @cky-
    I myself met a one-armed stripper at one of the Des Moines clubs. Have no idea if she's there somewhere still.

One of my recent faves was a breast cancer survivor who had some of her breasts removed, but she still had both nipples, plus some of her muscle was still there. It's too bad I never saw her before it happened, because I'm positive she would have had huge tits. It's too bad she retired, but she had turned 50 and decided enough's enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion