tuscl

How many pay for VIP membership?

zipman68
the speed force!
Seems a small price if you're blowing a lot on clubbing.

13 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I get free coupons on line for the cover, and that's all my club offers anyway.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I always question vip membership, it's always pretty expensive, and clubs can close unpredictably. You are also limited to that one club, because you've invested so much in it, and who knows if it'll always have willing, and pretty babes.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Oh, does zipman mean here? I just write a review when mine runs out. I visit the club weekly so I always have something new to say!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If you are referring to TUSCL VIP; I decided to get the lifetime VIP membership when I joined TUSCL since as you said it’s not much of a cost if one clubs a lot.

• ButterMan
    11 years ago
    I have a VIP card at my regular club. It's 150 a year and well worth it for me. I get free unlimited entry and I can bring a guest anytime I want.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I should have been clear -- I meant here on TUSCL. Though the other interpretation is interesting too.

I've never purchased a VIP membership at a club because I mostly club when I travel. So I don't get to be a regular. If there was a clear benefit to becoming a VIP rather than just tipping to get girls' attention I would, but I've never seen evidence that VIP membership to a club is valuable.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I've been VIP here for a very long time.

No club I go to offers any VIP membership.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'm a VIP & it was money well spent
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    VIP at my favorite club is $300 per quarter, but $280 of that goes on a drink card you can use to buy drinks. Separate entrance; larger, more private CR's and a great restaurant.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    I was spending a considerable amount some time back so at the time I figured I might as well get the TUSCL paid membership. Have since tightened up those expenses quite a bit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you have no problem dropping 4 figures on each club outing, then yes, have a VIP membership and buy bottles of champagne. Fast way of letting the most popular dancers in the best clubs you are their guy. But if you're NOT that guy, I don't see how it makes sense.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Well said, Mitipao.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion