tuscl

Interesting insight about amateur night

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, January 13, 2014 5:12 PM

From a recent review by a dancer:

“… I entered their amateur night here last week under the alias "Tyler" and I won. (I don't think I should have because the other finalist could dance. I just have big tits)

Anyways this club is near some kind of a sewage treatment plant. It looks deceptively small from the outside, but once you get in it's pretty spacious. The stage is a long runway type accessed by a large flight of stairs from the DJ booth and then a small flight near the tip rail. The poles are pretty damn impressive.

The house dancers seem to be ushered on 3 at a time. It's a nude club with full liquor. Decor is on the posh side for the suburbs. The word is they got new owners.

Dressing room is pretty spacious with a "house mom" who sells a variety of costumes and ministers to the dancers various physical and emotional needs.

Quality of dancers was satisfactory. Everyone had teeth, which is always a + in PA strip clubs. I'm supposed to start here on Thurs under the alias of "Tyler".

Let's see how it goes!!! …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

10 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I would vote for big tits over dancing skill.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Another poor dumbass rookie.

When she becomes a veteran dancer she will use those big tits to squeeze every dollar out of PL's she can.

Lucky bastards.........
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Linguistic foul, the correct way to use "just" and "big tits" in the same sentence is: In a just world, all women would have big tits.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Every amateur night I ever went to, the girl who had the biggest tits amongst the non-fat dancers always won. So that's about right. Dancing ability has little to do with it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Y'all remember RFcookie? She told me a PM that she won the amateur contest at Columbia Platinum Plus even though she is a part time dancer at the club.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    A little scary when "everybody had teeth" is a ringing endorsement.

I try to avoid places where the girls a missing teeth.

An I like big boob and I cannot lie...
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    zip,

Missing teeth isn't always a bad thing! :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I can't remember the last time I saw an actual amateur at amateur night. They are all seasoned dancers using amateur night to check out the club.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I didn't see it, but as I was told, my former co-workers wife danced her first time at an amateur night in Key West during the Poker Run. She was truly an amateur.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I agree with that, Sclvr. I've seen chicks at amateur night dancing at their regular club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion