tuscl

A Dream about a Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, January 12, 2014 1:27 AM
I had a dream about a stripper. The stripper was talking to me and asked me to move the strip club 44 feet to the west. The funny thing is that this is not the strangest thing a stripper has ever said to me.

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I think we need to go to the mountaintop, Jack.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Is this dream stripper a Chinese lady? The number 4 is a very unlucky number, according to Chinese superstition. 44 would be doubly inauspicious. This could be a very creepy dream, jack. 4 is associated with death. Are you dealing with a suicidal stripper?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    She didn't tell you in a dream. She told you this while giving you a fantastic blow job. It only seemed like a dream. See, she's been sleeping with the city engineering manager and they are going to widen 8-Mile Roac so all clubs will need to be moved 44 feet away from the road. Nothing mysterious.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Art, she was definitely not Chinese. She was a brown-haired caucasian dancer in a white bra top and short white dress. Not any stripper I know. I spent Saturday afternoon and evening in a strip club, so it's not surprising I dreamed about strippers. But why did this dream wake me in the middle of the night and not allow me to go back to sleep?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Did the Earth move too, Jack?
  • StripReviewer
    10 years ago
    Yeah I had a dream that I was sitting next to a bed watching previous regular dancers A and B make out, and previous dancer A was telling me that previous dancer B used to have actual feelings for me. Then I looked out the window, saw my car getting towed, and spent the rest of the dream walking around what I guess was New York, looking for the tow truck driver to shoot him.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Cool dream!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I had a dream I visited a planet full of hot females who didn't age and bras were never invented. In fact since everyone was female until my arrival being nude was no big deal. However I became an instant star. I taught a girl how to give a bj and they showed this on their national tv networks. I was like an alien so everything about me was new to them. There was no word for censor. Soon I had to be protected. I had sex with all the important female government officials. They were all hot. Girls were completely naked at the warm beaches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion