tuscl

Freakfest

Friday, September 30, 2005 7:23 PM
What is the freakiest thing a stripper has ever done to you during a lap dance?

14 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Chitown, I've actually had dancers sit with me in the LD room and wait a couple of songs before starting our dances so that we could get the best seat. But I often wonder whether the cameras are worth it, seems to me that the girls all know how to position themselves so that their bodies block the camera from seeing what's going on anyway. I often wonder if some of the cameras aren't fictional, to give the girls an excuse to behave when they want to. Or maybe the cameras are only there to give the illusion that the club is enforcing their rules, maybe it's one of those legal cover-your-ass things. As I've said before, I once had a dancer grab my arm as soon as I walked through the door, saying if we go in back right away we can do more because no one was watching the monitors yet (they had just opened.) I figured it was just a line to get me in back. I was wrong. Fun dance.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Chitown - You're referring to BF Skinner, the one who allegedly raised his daughter in a box? The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was being stripped on stage, down to my granny, white panties while the crowd laughed (Crazyhouse in San Francisco). Later that night we went to a warehouse party where people were doing sexual things to one another in cubicles. (Downstairs people were being flogged and put in stocks -head and hands restrained - not my cup of tea). As we first walked in we saw a man getting his scrotum shocked by some electric wand. I had my boyfriend eat my pussy in front of about 20 people - it was wild!!
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    They note where ALL the dancers sit, and avoid the locations frequented by those who get fired. A standard Skinnerian stimulus/response cycle.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Funny how the girls all seem to know the exact spot that is out of reach of the cameras and always head right for that spot. At least the good ones do. I wonder how they learn stuff like that?
  • mtang
    19 years ago
    titjob till I came all over her tits, it was awesome
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Got a handjob years ago, and I learned it's not my bag. Never a BJ or FS during a lapdance, because I decline it, regardless of the cost. DATY too many times to count.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Last weekend, for the first time ever, a dancer pulled at my waistband with one hand and put her other hand into my shorts. This was unexpected and uninvited. She only did this long enough to "adjust" my member so she could point it up in line with my zipper -- and her butt crack. "I just need to 'adjust' you so I can get you off with my ass," she said. Alas, the crowded room on a Saturday night made the distractions too numerous for me to relax and concentrate on that. Well, I had fun anyway.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I once had a dancer fall asleep on my lap in a VIP room. We had taken a break between LDs and were cuddling and next thing I knew she was sound asleep. It was actually quite pleasant. A lot of dancers are very sleep-deprived.(Chitown, this was in your favorite club.) I also once saw a drunk (or high or maybe both) dancer pass out and fall from a bar stool onto the floor. Two other dancers carried her into the back room.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    BJ, HJ, FS, DATY....take your pick...
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    She took a slug of her rum and coke and tried to pass it into my mouth.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Have had several handjobs and once got a blowjob.
  • waltnavy
    19 years ago
    I had a nude stripper whip my dick out and just grind on it without it going inside her
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    A dancer pullled down my pants and boxers, gave me a handjob, then rubbed my member on her wet belly. After all this happened, I became aware of the fact that I was in a rather crowded room, with another couple looking at me from a distance of about five feet, shocked looks on their faces. The worst thing was that the dancer then took her money, got up and left the room, with me there in a crowded room, naked from waist to knees, with my moist member draped over my lower abdomen. Thank God my grandfather always taught me to carry a handkerchief. I wondered why the dancer was so particular about where we sat...it turned out that (as most of you already knew) the space she had us sit was outside the range of the surveillance cameras.
  • Passenger
    19 years ago
    During a $10 nude table dance at a non-contact club, in full view of the room, a dancer tried to pull my dick out of my shorts and stick it in her pussy. For a variety of reasons I didn't want that, but I had to fight her off!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion