tuscl

If some random unknown girl in a strip club, not a dancer, suddenly came up to y

I decided to post this on a separate thread rather than go off topic on another.

This happened to me a couple of years ago. It can help to think ahead if another random girl approaches wanting to have sex and it's one of the first and only things she says to you.
Do you bite? Ask her questions? ignore the crazy girl? Think it might be a setup? Just take a chance and see if you get to fuck her brains out? A catch. I found out she was with another girl too. Could have been three way, I didn't ask more questions. I had just arrived in the club and just drank some beers at last call. Club was open for 6 more hours.

What would you do? Usually if a girl in a strip club approaches me out of the blue asking for sex, it's usually a dancer. She didn't say anything about money.

29 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I forgot to add just average looks as far as I could tell.
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    I would tell her that we can go to a hotel I choose and drop a load there.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Oh look,Sears has everything.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    A few more questions would have to be asked to make sure this wasn't the female version of Patrick Bateman. Also, some other variables would have to be considered -- "average looks" means this person may or may not even be worth considering for this proposition. What flips my lid might not flip yours. Also, the area around the club and/or if I even know the area matters, too.

This is kind of the adult version of a kid having a stranger asking them to get in the van for candy. Caveat emptor.

I will say this: Went to a club one night when there was a feature. It was some dancer with inhumanly sized fake boobs. Group of nice, 20-something girls came out just to see that spectacle. Got to talking with one. Ended up tagging along with them to another, non-dance bar. Didn't get anywhere with any of them, but, was with the effort.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If this happened to me in a Detroit strip club, I would assume it was a set up and if I accepted my body would be found a month later in an abandoned crack house.

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Sounds like what she is really saying is "my boyfriend wants to steal your money and your kidney and leave you in a bathtub full of ice."
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I would not do it
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If it sounds too good to be true....
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I don't fuck random unknown girls who proposition me.

Good way to wind up dead in a dumpster some where.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    bingo to zipman, in fact there was a story in the news of nearly exactly this scenario, within the past 6 months or year. Let me see if I can google it
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'd feel her out for a few minutes if she was truly attractive. If it seemed comfortable enough and I was sure she didn't have a penis I'd consider taking her to a nice hotel.

It would all depend on where we were and what my instincts told me.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    you said average looking. No thanks. Pussy isn't everything to me, and if I'm not strapped today, it isn't happening. Why do they always leave you in a bathtub of ice. Why not just an empty bathtub?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I agree Estafador-That's a lot of time and trips to the ice machine.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'll bet you did sharkhunter.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Hell no! I have to decide when and where. That situation reeks of a set up. Desparate times call for desparate measures.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Run far run fast.. No way that isnt a set up she is either a crook or a prostitute or its a sting by the cops
    I am not against chatting it up with fellow custies but really who just opens a conversation with wanna fuck
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Simple steps to turn the tables in your favor:
    - get her full name and address before leaving with her. Run a quick bkgd check
    - on route ask for a minor sexual favor in the car (hj, bj or make her play with herself)
    - if it all goes well, continue to the destination. If not, dump her at a police station or middle of nowhere so justice can be served by the authorities or thugs.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    If she's average looking like you say, then no way.
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    I would be freaked out by such a woman. I would also think she was trying to spread an STD or something. A girl that would do that has probably fucked thousands of men and had dicks of all different sizes, shapes, and colors in her mouth. In short, she is a MEGASLUT! Not for me! If you don't have to work for the sex at all, something bad is afoot!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It wasn't worded exactly like that. She just said she wanted to take me back to her apartment and I could do anything to her I wanted to do with a heavy emphasis on anything. A beer buzz had just hit me from gulping down my last two beers and I was going to tip a dancer on stage when she stopped me. I did not leave or even explain anything to her. Now if she had waited around a couple hours and approached me when I was sitting alone and just started chatting with me including introducing herself, I might not have been so suspicious. I was suspicious. I was thinking how do I know her boyfrend or other friends aren't waiting back at her place to rob me. I wasn't going to drive anywhere with a beer buzz and I definitely wasn't about to take a ride with a complete stranger who I know wants to get freaky and whom I knew nothing about.

However if she had been a drop dead ten, I would have had to try something to meet up. I like to have condoms too especially with a complete stranger and didn't have anything. It wasn't in my plans to go fuck a complete stranger or two. Now I have been pulled in off the street by Korean massage parlor girls by force but fortunately they just wanted to play. Two or three girls pulling on your arms can get you to walk in.

I feel safer when dancers in strip clubs ask for sex. At least with them, I know where they work at. Plus I can get a better idea of what they look like without their clothes on. Now if the prior girl got a job as a stripper and approached me again, I doubt I would remember her. I'd probably say no to getting any dances from her.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Over several years I've had a few dancers ask for sex first, then after hearing no, they ask to do a lap dance.
    Most just wanted money. Another reason to be suspicios of a girl I never met before wanting me to go leave and go to her place. My wallet might have been stolen minimum.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If it wasn't for average looking, random strangers who wanted to fuck by dumpsters, I'd still be a virgin.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Bahahaha Slick you kill me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Just straight up say sorry its gotta be a hotel, since I just met you. Ask her to sit on your lap for a bit before leaving.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I think I'd shag your lady, but with a rubber, or two, lol!
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I always go to a neutral place if possible. I would ask her to go back to my hotel and fuck. If she says yes then you know she just wants some dick. If she says no and presses for you to go to her place then it appears to be a setup and there's probably somebody else waiting there.
    The only time I go to their house or apartment is when I ask them for sex not when they ask me. That way you can maintain control of what happens.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One time, this random stranger and I skipped the dumpster and fucked next to the used-vegetable oil receptacle. I had all the lube we needed that night. The smell of pussy and Jumbo Jacks, oh yeah.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Once I was leaving Centerfolds in Houston going to take a cab to my hotel. A car with 3 girls pulls up and offers to drive me. My spidey-senses were tingling and I choose to continue on to the taxi. Things that sound too good to be true usually are. I believe that's the case here for the OP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion