tuscl

life of a strippers boyfriend

It really fucking sucks.

16 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Where did you meet her? How old are you/her? Does she actually like you? Are you the one who will take care of her so she can do something else?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What brought that on?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Well what the fuck are you telling us for, nigga? Kick her loser ass to the Curb then.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Is that in the good way, because you're getting lots of blowjobs, or in the bad way, because you're only getting a fraction of the blowjobs she gives?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shit son,it's what you make of it.
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    I've never had problems or a boring life with any of My X stripper GF's Bro. In fact I cherished the time spent and love to be able to have her pint Ne out as Her significant other
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've date strippers in the past. Some times it was great & some times it was bad. If you don't like dateing a stripper. Go find some one else
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    DJScudMaster: "I've never had problems or a boring life with any of My X stripper GF's Bro."

Do you mean X stripper GFs or stripper X GFs? Because there is a major difference between the two.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    ^^*Tis true, Tis true.^^
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Some more detail would be beneficial if you'd really like some help or advice from the crowd.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I know your girlfriend really fucking sucks. She's a stripper.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I have fun fucking your girls face y can't you Playboy
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    I hear you man. It's rough when she is too busy working to drop you off at band practice.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    "Band practice"? LOL I don't date strippers anymore. Too flaky. They cancel half the dates, and show up 2 hours late when they make it. Plus you never really know what's going on with them because it's a different story every time. Anyone who can handle a dancer deserves high praise, along with combat pay.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hahahahahahahah
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    More fucking or more sucks?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion