tuscl

Kardashian Ass

rediguan
Illinois
Thursday, January 9, 2014 6:09 PM
I don't get it. What is with the attraction to women with big asses? Latest selfie of Kim K ass is just huge. How or why is this attractive? Whether a one off or a marriage, why would you want to see an ass where one cheek is the size of an average watermelon? I'm all about to each his own but I'm lost on this one. I look into the future and just think that ass is only going to get bigger and bigger and one day you will wake up and think - what was I doing? This is like going back to the Middle Ages where oil paintings of women with hairy bushes and huge behinds was a sign a good time. No thx.

49 comments

• Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Because in the cave men brain witch is the ones we still have today we deep down look for big hips...big Ass for child birthing....... But as for me I like to lick, suck and fuck a ass if its nice enough I would fuck a dudes Ass.....
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I think she has a great ass. I like thick women. Kim is thick. I'm not into those thin, bony girls with no meat on their bones. Kim isn't quite as good looking as she use to be, but in her prime she was amazing.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If I could get with a chick with an ass as big as Kim Kardashian I would be in heaven. I love me a big ass, I can't explain why, I just do.
  • rediguan
    10 years ago
    ^^^fair enough Ran. Like I said, it's subjective so I guess a vote would be better. A. Kim K Ass B. average ass C. Skinny Boney ass
  • rediguan
    10 years ago
    And I'll go first. Average ass.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    A
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    B
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    A
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    Heart shaped ass is my fav.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A (actually give me the A+ booty)
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I know what I like when I see it, and it is not BIG. I assume that there many PC reasons.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I tend to notice that white guys don’t like the big asses and black and latinos guys tend to appreciate it (and in some cases worship it :)).
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Papi Chulo you hit the nail on the head
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Us white guys appreciate big natural boobage.
  • BigCodyCooper
    10 years ago
    Just an average ass is fine. I like boobs. Natural ones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    White guys better get used to the big booty since according to demographic trends; whities will be the minority (< 50%) in the too not distant future :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If her ass is bigger than mine, I am not interested and I'm not fat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ shoot – I use the exactly opposite criteria – and I’m not fat either
  • rediguan
    10 years ago
    Agree Papi. But why? Check out [view link] for an article on butt injections. That is what got me thinking about this. Why is it that black and Latinos like the big butts but whitey sticks with the average or skinny?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I can appreciate a big ass but I saw that picture of Kim and that shit just looks unnatural and freakish. Slightly out of proportion is nice but take it to far and I have no interest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ redi: There is no “why” IMO. People of different ethnicities/backgrounds have different likes – knowing why people are different is like knowing the beginnings of the universe (there are theories – but theories are not facts). Just like some people like a particular color and you/me may not. IDK why I like curvaceous women – I just do – I don’t even have to think about it – I see it and I like it. I don’t like bland or average – when it comes to a woman; an average ass and average tits means average interest for me – a beast with big tits and a big ass means more woman for me to like. It’s like a v6 sports car vs a v8 – I’ll take the v8 where some people may say why so much engine; it even wastes-more-gas/more-inefficient. I don’t have an answer as to why some (like me) like and prefer bigger asses (often the bigger the better w/o it being necessarily fat or BBW) – I just see it and I get excited and my mouth waters.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Miss K has had her ups and downs weight-wise, so let me be specific here: [view link] Off hand I can't think of anyone who has a better ass than that. Then again, it's not like it's one in a million either. Maybe more like one in 500? And of course, it's the ass in proportion. If all of Kim were 10% bigger, or 10% smaller, wouldn't affect her hotness. I'd put Kim's overall hotness at maybe about 1 in 5000, considering that she seems healthy and toned, and has nice butt/boobs/legs/hair. I also generally prefer darker women. She has a fairly pretty face, although she seems a bit stupid looking. Course, that's not an objective opinion, since we all know she's kinda stupid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    BTW redi: How do you feel about breasts? Do you dislike large/very-large breasts also - even if they are natural? Some do not like large to very large boobs where many seem to really like it – why would the booty be different? Have you ever gotten a lap dance from a big booty girl? You may end up liking all that rump on your junk :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    In the wise words of one Big Sean- "Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass"
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Man – one thing that drives me crayyyyyyyzy is when they make it bounce/pop w/o even moving any other part of their body – i.e. they could be on all 4s on stage or on their knees and they can make that thing bounce by flexing those azz muscles and those strong-ass hip muscles.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @PC-Just walking behind a woman with a great ass is a blessing. Step that up to some booty popping and it's a religious experience. I've seen the light and I repent! Amen and Allelujiah!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Man when I’m walking behind a phat booty and that thing is shaking up and down – I could probably walk a marathon behind that booty and not even notice
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Papi, Slick +1
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You guys must love shopping at WalMart. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ there is a difference b/w phat, and fat A big ass does not necessarily mean a fat ass. Analogy: ----------- A 250 lb heavy weight body builder can be huge yet have 5% body fat
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve seen plenty a dancer; almost always black; that will have a really big ass and you touch that thing and it is hard and a lot of muscle
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I will surrender my handle to you at any time Papi, as it is rightly yours.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    when a girl is riding cowboy (both positions) or your hitting it from the back...if a girl with no ass is slamming her bony butt against my hips, all I feel puncture pain. A soft supple big booty is what it takes. There's a good sexual reason for you outside the looks department. A
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    while Kim is not my ideal woman, I certainly would not turn down the chance to fuck her. porking that pussy from behind while holding on to that phat ass would be a pretty damn good ride.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    How come most folks focus on Kim's ass when the gal has a beautiful face? I feel that her face is more than a match for most women.
  • wwpmi
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat You guys must love shopping at WalMart. :) LOL yes it's either large asses or skin and bones at WalMart. @rediguan Check out [view link] for an article on butt injections. I believe KK has her ass x-rayed on her TV show just to prove she did not have injections or implants. BTW1 I have only seen and felt butt implants or injection in TJ BTW2 I vote B I am a breast guy, any size but I prefer big nipples:)
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I'm super white and i love xxl ass
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I don't like big asses. I don't like small asses either. I like them just right.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I don't get hung up on particular body features. One local club has a girl about 5'7" tall with a sleek butt and nicely proportioned built-ons - beautiful. Another, a Peruvian, has a slightlty larger butt, slightly smaller but firm natural Cs, a beautiful face and a nice coffee complexion - stunning. At another club my CF is shorter, built a little thicker with great natural Bs. My ATF has a very slender body, bolt-ons that are not oversized for her frame and the best work I have ever seen; her surgeon was an artist. One of the sexiest girls there had virtually no boobs (but great nips!) With the balance of her body the best I have ever seen, a beautiful face and a very sensuous dance. Point is, they are all beautiful girls, and I like them all!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I'm not an ass man, but dang! Kim does look good!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    She has a face like a horse and ass to match.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Who cares?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I used to think Kim was hot. But now she looks like she has had some plastic surgery. Her face is different - and not good different. Her sister Khloe is the hot one now.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The best Kardashian was part of the dream team.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I don't think Lamar Odom was good enough to make the '92 Dream Team
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Or the '94 Dream Team-Bailey, Kardashian, Cochrane, and Shapiro.
  • grand50
    10 years ago
    A woman should have a shape and a bigger ass makes a nicer shape. Flat ass or "just right" (which makes no sense) is something a little girl should have. Big titis is not necessary as long as the nipples are nice
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I vote for B
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    A will win out over B and C if everything else is equal. Girl would have to be fuggly or something else bad for me to choose B or C first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion