tuscl

Please allow me to introduce myself...

zipman68
the speed force!
I'm a man of wealth and taste...and I'm movin' to Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.

Satanic Temple is erecting a monument at the Oklahoma state house.

http://kgou.org/post/group-unveils-satan…

Agroup has unveiled designs for a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan that it wants at the Oklahoma state Capitol. Lucifer was seen jackin' it in OK City!

12 comments

• ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Wow. Talk about the law of unintended consequences.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hell!Hell!Hell!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Who killed the Kennedys?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My favorite Kennedy was George. He sure liked a gal who could wash a car.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Equal Time & Rights!?!? ;)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    God must be laughing at these idiots.

Hasn't anybody bothered to read the end of the Book?

Satan and his worshipers are cast into the lake of fire.

REPENT before the club closes at 2am.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "My Lord, whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes."
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    And more from Ok:
    In the application [for the monument], Satanic Temple spokesperson, Lucien Greaves, explains:

“The monument has been designed to reflect the views of Satanists in Oklahoma City and beyond. The statue will serve as a beacon calling for compassion and empathy among all living creatures. The statue will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation.”

The proposed monument features a 7 foot tall goat-headed Baphomet that sits cross-legged flanked by a smiling child on both sides. The lap will serve as a seat for visitors.

Inscribed on the front of the statue above an inverted pentagram will be one of the Satanic Temple’s fundamental tenets that proclaims: “The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.” The back of the stone slab will display a passage from Lord Byron’s dramatic work, Cain that reads:

Then who was the Demon? He
    Who would not let ye live, or he who would
    Have made ye live forever, in the joy
    And power of Knowledge?

Another quote from William Blake states: “Prisons are built with stones of Law, Brothels with bricks of Religion.”

"Oklahoma politicians have a very easy decision to make here: They can allow the Satanic Temple’s monument to sit alongside the Ten Commandments one — along with any monuments donated by Hindu groups and atheist groups and Scientologists, etc. — or they can remove the Ten Commandments monument and maintain a level playing field for people of all religious beliefs."
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I think they should erect a statue of the alleged prophet mohamed, perhaps holding hands with another dude, lol!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Pablo that is why I don't stay past 10
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I just heard that a fatwa has just been issued looking for sofaking's ass.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    After all it was you and me Motorhead.

And where are my damn Satanic brothels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion