tuscl

Refusing a dance because you didnt like the look of the PL who got a dance befor

Monday, January 6, 2014 10:45 AM
Have you refused to get a dance with a stripper because you didn't like the look of the PL who got a dance before you? ie you see a homeless looking dude who stinks come out of the VIP with a cute stripper, who then asks you for a dance, and you refuse.

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hell yes. I denied this one stunner the opportunity to enjoy sitting on my lap because the dude that she just finished dancing for looked like Herman Munster on a bad day.
  • boogieknight369
    10 years ago
    I do this all the time, but i club in Detroit which means chances are good the chick just did a hell of a lot more than dance for the guy and she'd definitely being do more than dance for me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That's silly. Why should I care if a dancer picks some homeless PL to separate his money from his wallet? He's probably a millionaire anyway; they always dress down.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If I suspect extras were involved, yes. I hate sloppy seconds. :)
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I'll give her a wet wipe and tell her to have a seat
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    In some clubs, or just with some dancers, I've noticed the practice of a dancer carrying a little soft piece of cloth to carry with them (maybe between the size of a wash cloth and a hand towel) to place on a seat wherever they sit. That could include a customer's lap. It's done for sanitary reasons. That might alleviate the concerns expressed above. It hasn't bothered me at all in just the few occasions where I've experienced it.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I hate cum breath.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Nope
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    you bring up a good idea. i hate rubbing my face in a pair of boobs that feel like a dude was just licking all over
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I like the idea of the very small napkin, all my hygiene concerns are gone! Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Never thought of it – but I’m really not too finicky.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    A good dancer will always go freshen up a bit between gentlemen whether it a extras club or not if she has any class.On the other hand a straight up skank may have cum breath
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I agree rockstar666.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I am that homless looking guy
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    speaking of homeless people.... Did you see the President and MO getting off the chopper after returning from vacation? let's just say MO was pretty casually dressed
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I haven't but I could see doing that. I would really like for my strippers to freahen up before coming to me..LOL
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I remember I once refused a dance from a babe because she kept taking Sri Lankans to the back area....
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If I even see a dancer talking to an undesirable she's off the list.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Sometimes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion