tuscl

What purpose does "Recent Chat" serve?

Friday, October 7, 2005 9:32 PM
Whati s the function of the "recent chat" area of this site, as distinct from the function of this discussion board?

3 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    A club that I used to frequent had a fairly active chat area here but that's probably unusual. The main focus seemed to be to talk about which girls did what. I never participated but my ATF who worked there told me that the girls read it fairly regularly and sometimes responded. This was a club that didn't have a web site, clubs that have their own site usually have a similar chat area on their site. So it's probably useful for some places but not others.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    'Recent chat' also serves a similar purpose to the room in the Monty Python sketch where, as I recall, Michael Palin sat across a desk from John Cleese, who subjected him to a stream of abusive insults (although Palin protested that he had signed on for an argument).
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Recent chat contains all of the most recent posts for the clubs on TUSCL. The advantage is that you can quickly see if there have been additional postings for a particular club, or group of clubs since your last visit without having to go to that club's page.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion