tuscl

Not a good way to end a night of clubbing

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of “Harley Riders Night Club” in Temple Hills, Maryland:

“… i left the club at around 2 a.m in the morning and headed to the parking lot.As i got into my car two men with armed with pistols robbed me of my valuables and took off in their car.I suspect they might be patrons of the club and quiet possibly were working in collusion with the dancers.My overall advice is don't go to this club on a weekend after midnight especially when full with black patrons(i am an Afro Caribbean man in my early 20's)I imagine the day time would be a lot less fun but more safe.Unless serious upgrades to security are made i probably will not come back to this club …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Asperger's Symptoms usually become noticeable around 2-½ or 3 years of age. Symptoms may range from mild to severe and can include:
    •Repeating words or phrases over and over
    •Difficulty interacting with others
    •Trouble making friends
    •Poor understanding of other people's feelings
    •Insensitivity to social cues and facial expressions
    •Inappropriate social and emotional responses
    •Preoccupation with one's own world
    •Not sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with others
    •Following repetitive routines or rituals
    •Difficulty with any changes in routine or schedule
    •Single mindedness
    •Limited interests, usually one or two subjects
    •Intense interest in a few topics
  • ime
    11 years ago
    poor Aspiecard - know that I know what you go through I guess I can leave your retarded repeated comments alone. As long as I don't get any more psycho PM's. I don't read them so I guess I really don't know why you send them oh wait its in the partial list above. so what do you say Drac? You don't PM me I won't comment on your idiocy.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I suppose it would have been ok if they robbed him at knife point or clubbed him on the head from behind would make him feel less robbed!!

Gee I bet those guys purchased their guns a Wal-Mart...NOT!!

You really can't educate the truly stupid.

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I heard weed cures asperger syndrome
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Wat a shitty way to end the evening. I wonder if homeboy ever read Shadow's 2 AMERS?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Why do so many of these robberies happen when the customer is leaving the club and has already spent most of his money?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    that's what I think every time I see one. surprised there aren't more 9pm ers
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @IME-Please don't give these thugs any suggestions.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.

Clearly a faggy
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    CF asked me replace her dead cell phone. I gave her a new Galaxy iPhone. A club patron stole it from her when she left it out on the bar while talking to a customer. Two weeks later she was raped at gunpoint by a customer she said was giving her a ride home. I told her that she did not deserve what happened, but some customers are just thugs and she needs to exercise caution and use good judgment. Not every patron at a gentlemen's club is a gentleman.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ime,Aludumb could be the poster child for every item on your list.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    LOL....you guys crack me up
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Super_Mane should have been there to stop the crime. I'm sure he would have arrived in the Super_Mane_Mobile, saw the criminals, dropped trou and rubbed one out. Blast those armed assailants wit' his SUPERJIZZ!

Or maybe Mr. Dallas could have been there wit' his gun...NAH, I put my faith in Super_Mane. FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fuck no,it will be Aluanklebracelet to save the day,I'll be your knight in shining armor,coming to your emotional rescue,you will be mine all mine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion