Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, January 2, 2014 3:39 PM

20 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alright,you guys found me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Only real losers call themselves Poor Losers. This person is poor no more. :)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Sheesh! A hot blonde wins $181,000,000 and buys herself a 200kg boy toy? I know an elderly 118kg boy toy in northern Canada available for considerably less.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Good for him - he found true love at last
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    :) $
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    $$$,$$$,$$$. is true love. lol I heard many lottery winners go through all their money in less than 8 years. He's on the fast track.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    There goes 90.5 Million plus the trailer a after the divorce. Looking at him, I'd say she'll earn it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Just AVOID marriage. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    All I can say is, "HULK SMASH!"
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    No amount of money in the world could get me to smash that Hulk, bruh.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wonder, if the roles were reversed and some Precious-look-a-like won that money, could or would some young, good looking dude marry her?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I have a sister who does pretty well - she won't look at a guy unless he is making 100K+ (at least equal to her). She is a big liberal too. I have heard the man has to make more money regardless if the woman is self-sufficient.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    So you don't have a "Price", heh duomaxwell?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised at duo's comment. Most, but not all, dancers rank money far above the looks of their customers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-I've seen my CF turn offers down from dudes. Then again, she is lazy.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Laziness is NOT a good attribute for a dancer IMO.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I don't think duo's comment was implying that she wouldn't take his money if he came into her club. But that scenario, and the one implied by the picture, that of acting like a girlfriend for money, are two different things. Some girls can pull it off, and others can't. Others don't want to, even if they could.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    That image is frickin' hilareous. I almost hate sharing what I found when I checked whether it was real... [view link] I really wanted the story to be real goddammit!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Damn! So there really is no hope for me. Maybe I can get a refund on all those lottery tickets I just bought :-/
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    very sad indeed. He should have found the love of his life in the treadmill and couch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion