tuscl

How often do you ASK a stripper for her PHONE NUMBER?

Saturday, October 8, 2005 2:46 PM
How often do you ASK a stripper for her PHONE NUMBER? Do you ASK her for her REAL NAME as well? Do you ASK her WHERE SHE LIVES?

18 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    No, no one here wants to be your friend!
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Are you interested in this?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about real friendship?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about FRIENDSHIP?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Is that really so?
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    Never. When it is offered, I'll politely take it and toss it when I'm alone. A dancer gives her number when she is looking for a sugar daddy.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Ditto what AbbieNormal said.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: That's an interesting question. I think once you see them outside of work you are in a normal dating situation: you don't want to try and buy their affection because that is going to backfire, but you also don't want to be a total cheapskate. So I would treat her just like any other girl you were dating: If she starts becoming high mantienance then onto to the next.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I don't ask, they offer as they are telling me their real name and we are making plans. Davids, is it OK to spend money on them OUTSIDE of the club? Or should they have to pay for everything?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Never. I have never asked a stripper for her number. A few have given me their number, but I have never asked a stripper for her number. Why? Because I don't go to strip clubs looking for dates. I don't want them in my life outside the club.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Probably not a good idea to ask if she cares about you: shows insecurity. Just assume she does and act on that (and don't spend money).
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Do you ASK her if she CARES about you?
  • stuff24
    18 years ago
    I never ask for numbers. I've had seveal girls give me numbers and emails. If you ask for a number and if they give it to you what are the chances that it is fake. If they offer you the number without you asking it is almost alway real. Dress & smell nice, treat them like ladies and listen to them. They'll be all over you. I've been invited to go to dance clubs, out to eat and on dates with the ladies. I had them offer to go home with me for for free (and for money). I alway have 1 or more sitting with me even if I'm not buying dance or my money's ran out for the night. I'm not rich and I'm not a male model, I just act like someone they want to hang out with.
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    To a certain extent I agree with you RomanticLover. It's the 80/20 rule like most things in life. 80 percent of dancers dont' have a TON of self esteem as it is and if they're single they're just looking for someone they can relate too. The 20 percent that don't have this problem DON'T have a problem with the phone number question. If a dancer feels that there is any remote possibility that it might be worth having coffee, a drink, lunch or dinner with a customer then they typically are not shy about taking the first step. As you'll hear me say often in my postings... things are pretty simple in life. What is and isn't possible is ALWAYS written on the wall we just have to read it. The complexities and hurdles we face and that I read are self imposed 80% of the time. These aren't hypothetical theories I post out of my ass, they're based on experience. Believe it or not.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    There may be men who WANT to spend time with stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE who are worried (or actually KNOW) that the strippers see them as LOSERS.
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    Here's a truth I've learned about strippers and phone numbers... 99.9% of the guys they come across in the club don't act REAL with them. And let's be honest, 99% of the time we're there to just have no strings attached fun anyway right? What works exceptionally well is just being yourself, not throwing game, treating her like a lady, actually UNDERSTANDING that she is a real person and has a life after she leaves those doors and making sure she understands that. You'd do that for someone you were actually dating in life right? Trust me, do these things and treat her like you would someone you met at a cocktail or company party and you'll get mileage you won't believe. I've been given dozens of phone numbers, had breakfast, lunch or dinner with dozens of other dancers, seriously dated several and if nothing else (and probably most importantly) just had really frickin awesome times in the club because the girls feel comfortable with you. GAME doesn't work with most of them because they see it and hear it every 10 minutes. There isn't much they haven't heard unless they're "newbies" and if they are it's probably a boring dance and boring time anyway right?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Are you interested in a stripper's PHONE NUMBER? Not really. I saw a hot girl in line in front of me at the theatre and wouldn't mind her number.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Are you interested in a stripper's PHONE NUMBER?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion