tuscl

Paid/VIP Seating ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

It seems there are clubs that are big on getting PLs to pay for seating.

I don't like to pay extra to sit but don't mind if there is paid/VIP seating as long as they have plenty of free seating.

But some clubs seem hell bent on getting PLs to pay for decent seating either by making half (or more) of the club paid/VIP seating; or by making the free sitting very crappy. Even if the club is 90% empty; some of these ROB clubs will still not allow a PL to sit in a “reserved seat/table” w/o paying extra.

Any of you opt for paid/VIP seating when SCing?

13 comments

• etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Only if it will be to my benefit. I have left clubs that have crappy free seating and try to charge for the booths.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not yet and I hope it never gets to that.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'll pay for a booth at times.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Because of deindustrialization, many cities have factory/warehouse districts with lots of vacancies. They need to let strip clubs open in these areas, and waive any "adult business density" limitations. Good old-fashioned free market forces will go a long way in resolving issues with dancers being treated like shit, custies being treated like shit, and other incompetent management practices.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I went to a club in gatineau that would seat you in the basement if you didn't tip the doorman. It was BS, only one babe on stage, and the other babes only passed thru without stopping. After ten minutes I went up stairs and found a better seat! Lol!
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    No way unless it offers immediate and significant benefits to me.

Otherwise, can you say 'going out of business'
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I never heard of that shit in my life. Even at clubs where the bar is the main seating (and everywhere else usually doesn't get checked out by the ladies or is where the lap dances happen), the comfy chairs never ask for payment. Not even in manhattan...and it's manhattan. You got some regional issues my brother from another mother.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've noticed certain sections of clubs reserved for VIP seating or people who pay to sit in the section. Usually there is still plenty of free seats. I think the seats or sofas should be just as good in all the sections but sometimes the sofas are a lot better where they restrict who sits there. I usually do not like it when a club blocks formally free seats and restricts it. Unless I'm one of the VIPs.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    In most Detroit clubs you have to pay $20 to sit in the booths while the tables are free. I don't understand why. The booths are against the walls and the tables are closer to the stage. Being a cheap pervert, I sit at a free table right by the stage.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Cheetah Pompano does the "reserved table" thing to the extreme. There's almost always a bunch tables that are reserved with no one at them, it doesn't seem to matter if its empty or full. It annoys me to no end. Monroe's has a bunch of that seating too, but at least they use velvet ropes and sections of the club clearly built for privacy/exclusivity.

To answer the question though, I don't pay for seating. I've bought a bottle and used the seating that came with it. The visits where I'm buying a bottle are pretty atypical group outings though.

Like others, I'll generally leave if there is no seating. It doesn't matter to me if the scarcity is natural or artificial. I don't mind it in principle though, I'd rather see lower parking/cover charges and have folks willing to pay for seating take the hit. I'm just not one of those people willing to do it.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That must be something at non-extra clubs cause at the clubs that I go to, the ladies stroke the ego to hit the VIP.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    P_C, yes, the "over half the places to put down your drink have a 'RESERVED' tentcard" nonsense is annoying. In the case of SoFla I suppose it's contagion/pretense, trying to copy the SoBeach highroller nightclubs (who themselves overdoit as hype) but that often just comes out as pathetic (really, D.D. @ P.B., "reserved" cards on the main BAR?). But like they said, if there's no easily visible substantial upgrade in service and expecience, why pay, unless the place is jumpin' and it's so busy you can't swing a cat w/o hitting a babe and you want to be assured you have a place to set down your drink, your arse and hers.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'll do it for my own comfort.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion