tuscl

The ZIPMAN SYSTEM

zipman68
the speed force!
What with all the hubbub 'bout "the system' and "just ask" and JesterL's new system I'd like to suggest a new system for folks to try.

Just show up wearing a Starfleet uniform, ideally and original series blue uniform, and spend your entire evening at the club in character as a science officer studying the indigenous lif forms. If the music is too loud to understand the strippers refer to problems with your universal translator.

It would be coo-el if somebody would try this and report their success with respect to getting strippers to beam back to their starship for further anatomical scans.

Qapla' my friends...Qapla'

11 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nice system! I wonder what RickyBoy has to say about this rival system?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Give Rick boy a run for his money
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    With original Starfleet uniform versus the white three-piece polyester suit, I am going to have to tilt it slightly in favor of the Zipman System. Sorry, RickyBoy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well it may work well if a Holodeck is available. LOL

Do the women have to be Green? [Remember the Original Series]{Old Fans only - LOL}
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Looks like Alucard is lookin' for some Orion slave girl nookie. Qapla' my friend!

(BTW, I refuse to buy into the prequel idea that the Orion slave girls are the masters...just exercising my free speech to put down a canonical but crappy Star Trek series...long live TOS).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Zip-I'm digging your system. I might have to give it a try. Lately, the Conan The Barbarian Systen has been treatin me well.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you're a laid back officer in blue, it works like a charm. Strippers just come over and sit in your lap. I didn't bother with the universal translator. I just used the Vulcan mind meld technique. Vulcans or vampires, seems like strippers don't care if you got some green.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @Slick -- share the Conan system my brother.

Let's all agree, however, that the Lovecraft system is better left untried!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @sharkhunter - keep grokin' those strippers my brother!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Cthulhu can give one hell of a 3-4-1.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion