tuscl

"Are You farmerart's Toronto Sweetie?"

Sunday, December 29, 2013 7:41 PM
The power of tuscl. I have often written about my Toronto sweetie here on tuscl - always with her consent after my first story about her. She has toured tuscl and has seen any of my posts that may interest her. I just received a text from sweetie with her story about being asked if she is 'farmerart's sweetie'. Apparently this happened in the club last evening. Sweetie said the questioner was a younger American guy. Sweetie didn't tell me how she answered the question.

8 comments

• toysales
    11 years ago
    Thats bad taste for whomever did that.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Dang it! Now I want to know how sweetie answered the ?.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Was she amused or spooked?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It's scary how much strangers can find out about you. I think sweetie should have been spooked.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I don't know Art, you say you're worth a lot of money. Aren't you worried about who knows who's your sweetie?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @mikeya02, I'm worth considerably less money than I was worth three years ago. I have a large portion of my net worth tied up in non-income producing assets. It is far from a sure thing that I will see any income from those assets before I die. As for sweetie; she is a big girl. She had been at her game for many years before I met her. I am a big boy. My industry demands ultra security consciousness. I earned my stones long ago.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Duo went so far as to use her own very beautiful face as her avatar. I think she said she'd be ok with it if we came to see her at her club. I think some strippers detest the idea that they should or ever will fit into the "straight" world. I just hope that's going to work for them as they get older.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That ain't cool, at all. I've complained about loose lipped muthafuckas for decades.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion