tuscl

Good Advice on Making Strip-Clubbing more Affordable

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, December 23, 2013 1:23 PM
The only bad thing anyone can say about strip-clubbing is that it is expensive. Based on countless years of experience, I will give you some good advice on how to make strip-clubbing more affordable. 1. Drink moderately instead of getting blasted out of your mind on over-priced drinks at the club. 2. Do not invited strippers to your table and give them free drinks so you can hang out with these half-naked honeys and cops some feels. 3. Tip sparingly, putting a dollar bill in the g-strings of only the hottest dancers. 4. Do not take any dancers to VIP, where they will persuade you to engage in multiple lap dances and tempt you with extras. 5. Never ask a stripper to meet you OTC because you will spend more on her than on a car payment. I trust that you will profit from my good advice, and I hope someday to follow it myself.

11 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    You make good points, Jack, except that I'll disagree with you on #5. I get far more for my money with dancers OTC than seeing them in their clubs.
  • DBJP101
    11 years ago
    If you are having to ration one dollar bills out, and only tip the most attractive, you probably should stop clubbing altogether.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Jack: The best way to limit you spending is your #1! If you couple that with only taking cash and decide before you go how much to take and only take that much. You will find that you ration better while in the club. No cards of any kind.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I agree with Club_Goer on #5. #6 get in good with the non dancer employees. I have not paid for a drink on my last 3 visits to my favorite club. The bar tender brings it to my table as soon as she sees me come in. I have gotten my house VIP room charge comped 5 times.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd be even more cautious about meeting a dancer OTC if she doesn't want any money and just says she wants to date. Maybe I wouldn't if she hadn't added she already has 5 kids and no boyfriend.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    #6b-Treat the bouncers and doormen with respect and you never get frisked or the wand. It always feels great to enter the club with no hassle then watching some other bloke get the third degree.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    1 Go to the club drunk 2 Charge the strippers for sex in the ladies bathroom 3 Jerk off in an empty booth as a last resort
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Great plan Gator...have you tested it?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    1 Slam car door very hard on your testicles.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Never let your booth become a nest for dancers. Thely will camp out with you as long as you buy drinks and meals.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I've been trying to think of ideas to contribute to this topic but I'm the last guy on earth that should give advice on saving money while clubbing. Fine Baby-doll + shots of patron = empty wallet every time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion