tuscl

Yoda

Okay why is that two of the biggest dumbasses in the SC DB world think they are wise enough to merit "Yoda" as either screen name or primary avatar?

32 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Because we ARE!!!!!! :)
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    And, again, why do you care? Seems to me your primary reason for posting here is to rip other posters. I picked the name as a joke over ten years ago. Maybe you need to grow a sense of humor...
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    ???
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Yoda go back to the pink site faggot !!!
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Alutard go fuck yourselves
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Dougsta thank you for a classic thread to tuscl
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yogurt would've kicked Yoda's ass. Yoda was weak and overhyped.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Yoda was a smartass. That's why I picked it...
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The Amish spell it "Yoder"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Yoda was a smartass. That's why I picked it..."

And VERY brainy. ;) :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm a nice guy, Yoda. It's just that you and your fellow cretin alutard have made many enemies over the years with your antics. Only thing surprising is that the two of you seem surprised/non-comprehending of this.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Dougster, I have no idea what you mean by "antics" and I know nothing of alucard or his posting history here. Maybe if you tried debating issues rather than resorting to simple name calling you might be able to understand an opposing point of view. I can remember when that sort of thing actually happened around this board.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    That's right Yoda play dumb just like alutard does. No idea what your ass-kissing antics on SW are, huh? You lie like that and expect to game people around by insisting you are not an ass kissing faggot when that is all and completely what you are. Don't act like one and maybe you will earn the respect you think you deserve. Surprised a guy who fancies himself wise enough to call
    Himself Yoda can't figure that one out.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    That's not the way his World works Yoda. You more than likely know this already.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Yonder is a Nazi faggot nigger Jew
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I think we have blossoming bromance. I can see it now. Alucard and Yoda going 69.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Dougster, I get all the respect I need from the people who matter to me. "Respect" from a misogynistic homophobe is not something that I am looking for.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Yoda just try and ban me supperfaggot
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You don't get respect from anyone except faggots like alutard, Yoda. Please get real.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Yoda and alturd= circle jerk
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't have an account on SW and have never posted. I've lurked a few times. Mainly from a link here.

My issue is the moderators seem a little heavy-handed. Too quick to ban a guy or lock a thread. A few times i've read the "offensive" post 3 or 4 times trying to figure out the offensive part - and cannot.

Yoda seems like a nice enough guy. I remember when he posted here. But he seems to really bow down in front of dancers and tries too hard to kiss their ass.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Having said that, that's one reason I don't want a moderator here. You get a guy that goes crazy deleting posts and it's starts reeking if censorship.

Yes, we have a lot of BS here, but look at the alternative. A bunch of like-minded members like the SW nuns.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    @Slick: May the Schwartz be with you.

And,

We'll see who has the bigger Schwartz.

And

The Druish princess going off on all the troopers with a ray gun because they singed her hair. Definitely one of my favorite Mel Brooks movies along with Men in Tights.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Amen moterhead
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Your anger towards me makes no sense Dougster. All I can come up with is that, in your fucked up world, my treating dancers with respect makes you feel guilty for treating them like shit. Oh well, I can live with that...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Yoda's head is as far up as his ass as alutard's is. Maybe they are long lost twins. What year were you born, Yoda?
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Snappy comeback Dougie. The truth hurts I guess...
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    No yoder your moms Ass hurts once I got dun pounding it with my 2X4X6 BiTCH !
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    LMAO
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I find the Yoda avatar disturbing.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...2x4x6 !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion