tuscl

Wholesome family fun

zipman68
the speed force!
There is something genteel about old school Playboy. The pre-pubic hair period. Thus, I am sharing a Christmas treat

www.egotastic.com/2013/12/susan-bernard-…

11 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Tell the truth...how many of you pervoids jacked it while imagining an all night long anal and face-fucking fest with that wholesome girl?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Too wholesome for me. I'm into sluts.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The Dark Ages.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd hit.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    She looks like a teenager. WTF man?
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Thanks for posting Zip. I had almost forgotten that there was a time when women were fresh faced, cute and normal looking. The new skankiness is repulsive.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    My oath, zipman68, she looks like she is 14 years old.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Sure beat the hell out of National Geographic. :)
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Don't forget STAG, the man's magazine, or something like that.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat skibum. I found the pictorial very genteel. The new skankiness is...well, sometimes it is just TOO skanky!

Art my man. It said she was 18 at the time. All fresh faced but not illegal. And. Like I said, something kind of polite and almost Leave it to Beaver-esque to have those photos showing some nice titties but no beaver...
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    When that came out I'd have hit that. Because in those days I was not to far from her age. So if she was 18 she was old enough!
    I agree that the plastic titted, labia trimmed, lips puffed, with a 1/2" of make up hard cases that are now in skin magazines are a little to skanky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion