tuscl

Dancers fishing for compliments

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:44 AM
Last week a dancer asked me how I liked her new hair color. She has died it blue. I thought that it looked like shit but remembering my married days, I told her it looked great. I don't think that there is anything to gain by telling them the truth. Just tell them what they want to hear.

27 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Which club was this babe at? Blue hair sounds kinda cool!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Women love compliments. So do I. Who wants to hear the truth?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Does this dress make me look fat?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I don't like blue, yellow, pink or any other unordinary hair colors. It just doesn't look good on most women IMO. I like the traditional...black, brown and blonde hair colors
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It was done out of kindness not malice. I would've responded in a similar manner.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat, I don't know about you man, but ladies like it when I keep it real. And I usually have no filter so it doesn't matter for me. I remember I told a girl (in a semi-nice way) that her hair is fucked up and she thanked me because she would get a lot of people lying to her even though she felt otherwise. Told a girl very bluntly that her necklace is ugly. She spited me at first; thirty minutes later, she asked my opinion on a new necklace and more. Telling ya man, ladies love honest opinions.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm honest with my ATF since we're friends, but the other dancers I'm polite even if I'm groaning inside. I suppose hair can be changed, but if a dancer has a stupid boob job and asks if I like them, I'll say yes.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Blue hair is strange, but at least she's not a red head.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tumble wears a dress? No wonder he tries to putn on a tough guy act around here
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I bet you didn't mind the blue hair so much when you were watching it bob up and down in your lap. ;)
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    @rockstar, I agree. If it's something that can't be changed there's probably a lot of downside to being honest. Boob job, bad haircut, bad dye job, or if it's her gunt making her look fat and not the dress. It's not like she can go into the dressing room and fix it in 5 minutes. But if it's a dumb necklace (like in estafador's example), ugly dress, then being honest at least shows one isn't a total kiss-ass PL.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    The only thing she is fishing for is your wallet by resurrecting a dead conversation. 90% of initial conversations are BRUTAL, but a good sales person does not take no for an answer. On the flip, you do sometimes find that 10%.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If it doesn’t look good; I’ll tactfully say so for her sake b/c it could end up hurting her business. Plus; if there is a way she can look better; why not make her aware of it.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I don't tell her what she wants to hear, I tell it like it is.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Blue hair looks good on a Smurf. I would have asked her age. If she inquired why I would have told her that 22 years ago I went on a bender and fucked a parrot. I was afraid she might be my offspring.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I am a fan of the basic real colors, but I've seen Blue and Purple go well on the rare person.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I find that the situation dictates whether I tell them the truth or I smooth it over.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    If it means that I'll get a better lapdance I'll tell them just about anything that they want to hear.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Breasts by Dow Corning Hair by Crayola
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lips by a backhand.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol motor and slick
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I prefer bubble gum pink to blue, but blue can work. "Personally I like it, but most customers might be too uptight for it" should be in your custy phrasebook. Probably custy-crap cause you don't actually like it. So what. Do we need to add CC to the glossary?
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Dancers quickly learn not to ask me such questions, if they don't want to know the answer, because I tell it like it is. The questions I get asked most often are "Do you like my new hairstyle?" or other hair changes "How do you like this dress?" "How do I compare to whatever dancer?" or "What makes you want dances from this other dancer?" In each case I'll let her know. Often when asking about other dancers, the dancer uses what I tell her and she gets better. The few times a dancer has gotten ticked off because I told her why I like the other dancer, it hasn't been any loss, because the dances haven't been that good.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    The only blue haired ladies I know are in their 80s. Why would a 20something dancer want artificially colored old lady hair?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @dallas that entire post sounds backwards as hell
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    A better comment would have been: I was so busy ogling your incredible body I never even noticed you had a face let alone hair.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got a lap dance from a young dancer with blue hair. I made a comment about her hair. It looked interesting. Reminded me of an alien girl. I didn't tell her that. I think I just told her she had a sci fi look to her. The only reason I could think of for blue hair is that she wants to be different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion