tuscl

Harvard Bombs!!!

deogol
Michigan
Monday, December 16, 2013 7:38 AM
They must make those bombs illegal! They need to start putting up "Bomb Free Zone" signs!

16 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Ban all Ivy League colleges!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ban any substance that can be used as part of making a bomb starting with gasoline!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban ignorance
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Harvard has become a second tier college that is living off it's past glory. It's law school is not ever ranked in the top 5 anymore and its "school of business" grads have run more businesses into bankruptcy that all others combined with their mantra of take all the profit now who gives a fuck about 5 years from now there is always another company to gut. They are also on of the main reasons government is so fucked up. Say mantra " take all you can and run out on the bill" . Harvard teaches lawyers how to swindle stockholders, employees and taxpayers. So I say let it burn.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Tiredtraveler, do you EVER have a good word to say about anything? LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "an any substance that can be used as part of making a bomb starting with gasoline!" How are you going to drive a car then Asshole.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Are Harvard bombs anything like Eton rifles?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Was satirizing you, aspiecard. Are you start to see the point we are trying to make yet?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Misses the point
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Guess I have to say, Alutard, you're missing the point.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Everything seems to be flying right over The Troll's head nowadays.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Yes I do Cadillac Lounge in Providence is still one of my favorite clubs despite the curtains on the private rooms being left open 4"to 6".
  • Tyres
    11 years ago
    Might as well make bombs legal since people will still use them.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    "an any substance that can be used as part of making a bomb starting with gasoline!" How are you going to drive a car then Asshole. ^^^ LOL! Was satirizing you, aspiecard. Are you start to see the point we are trying to make yet? Dumas still can't figure out that guns are responsible for the freedoms he enjoys...lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow...did alturd finally grow a brain cell?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard is currently on a rage, troll binge. It's where he finally just goes all out, and becomes as spiteful and nasty to everyone he hates...on a website as can be and trolls them randomly out of the blue. You're at a point where, if you're on his shit list, you can say hi and he'll try to make you feel like shit off of the word hi. Anything you say to him goes over his head. Did you see how sad this all sounds And to add insult to injury, the only thing different between this Alucard and the old alucard is that he attacks you first. NOTHING ELSE HAS CHANGED. Things always goes over his head.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion